Shouting! Without shouting. Can we proclaim our love for Christ through prayer, humbly?
Written by: Joel Mason, P.T. with Agnesian HealthCare Bone & Joint Health Ever get interested in completing a 5K Race but afraid to try? There is nothing to be embarrassed about. It is much more common than you might think, but the task is also more achievable than many realize. The most common concern I encountered [...]
Dr. Filip Troicki a board certified radiation oncologist at the Agnesian Cancer Center recently talked with kids at the Fond du Lac Boys & Girls Club about the dangers of tobacco. The goal of the discussion was to determine if kids really understood about the dangers and addictions of tobacco products. The intent of the [...]
Katherine Vergos, Ripon Medical Center chief operating officer, recently toured Ripon area media representatives through the new Ripon Medical Center, scheduled to open Saturday, December 13, 2014.
In the 1960s when I was superintendent of the Winnebago Mental Health Institute, we began to see an influx, for the first time, of a number of teenage and young adult drug abusers. This was happening throughout the United States and other countries. There were very few programs in the country specializing in treatment of [...]
Both canes and walkers are called mobility aids, which can help a person from falling and decrease their risk of losing their balance. A mobility aid can make a person feel more comfortable with walking and standing, which can help people” stay young” as they get older. One of the best things you can do [...]
The letters “I” and “D” provide a double entendre, standing both for the single word “identification” and the phrase “intentional discipleship.” In addition to helping craft a catchy title, the words also point to all three of Archbishop Jerome Listecki’s key focus areas: Catholic Identity, Evangelization and Stewardship. Catholic I.D. runs through June 2015 and [...]
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes new orthopedic surgeon September 17, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes local orthopedic surgeon to Ripon Medical Center September 16, 2014
- WMH Auxiliary schedules candy, nut sale September 16, 2014
- Reading plays integral part in childrens’ development, speaker set October 16 on subject September 16, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule uniform sale September 16, 2014
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center September 10, 2014
- WMH Auxiliary to host annual bake & mum sale on September 16, 17 September 4, 2014