The football team at St. Mary’s Spring Academy High School is showing their support of local cancer survivors through their participation in the Agnesian HealthCare Pink Glove Dance video. Keep an eye out and give us your vote. Winning can bring money to the American Cancer Society!
Photo Blog: Pink Glove Dance Fun
By Danelle Phillips on August 30, 2012 in Cancer Care, Features, Know & Go Topics, Photo Blog, Pink Glove Dance, Women's Health
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Organizers unveil 2013 Samaritan Health Clinic raffle house May 22, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare to host pig roast as part of Waupun Relay for Life May 22, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare to host pig roast as part of Ripon Relay for Life May 22, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare awarded advanced certification for primary stroke centers May 21, 2013
- Agnesian Center for Bone & Joint Health sets SPEED program dates May 21, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale May 21, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare Foundation’s Charity Open gears up for 25th year, announces chairpersons May 20, 2013