Very true! Balance is one component of a balanced exercise program that is often neglected. Many times you can make an exercise a balance exercise and do a two for one multi-joint and multi muscle exercise. For example, stand on one foot, with the knee slightly bent and do biceps curls. You will work on your balance, quad and ankle stability and your biceps at the same time!
True or False? Balance is essential to an exercise program
About Janelle BaldwinJanelle Baldwin is a physical therapist assistant (PTA) and lead fitness trainer for Agnesian HealthCare’s on-site fitness center, called the ZONE. She is a certified weight trainer (CWT), a strength and conditioning specialist (STS) and a certified strength and conditioning instructor (CSCI). Her 15 years of professional experience ranges from home care and work hardening/conditioning with the Agnesian HealthCare Sports, Spine & Work Center for many years to her role as a certified personal trainer; teaching fitness classes for which she is trained and certified for and maintaining the on-site fitness facility.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Windows, roofing in progress at 2013 Samaritan Health Clinic raffle house June 14, 2013
- 2013 Garden Walk expands to Lomira, Waupun June 14, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare announces promotion June 14, 2013
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary awards scholarships June 10, 2013
- Healthy Fond du Lac County 2020 to shed light on mental health stigma June 6, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes obstetrician/gynecologist June 5, 2013
- Ripon Medical Center to welcome neurologist starting June 14 June 5, 2013