It’s the center of our Christian faith; the belief that Jesus was crucified on a Friday, then rose on a Sunday. How do we know it’s true? Click now as Bishop Don Hying reveals more about this really Good News. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (638, 988).
Video Blog: How Do We Know Jesus Rose?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers set blanket, linen sale on December 19 December 9, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare enhances on-line health management web site December 4, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare to sponsor ‘Celebration of Remembrance’ December 2, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare, Fond du Lac High School collaborating on healthy messages December 2, 2013
- WMH Auxiliary learns about breast health coordinator role December 2, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare panel works to ‘demystify’ healthcare insurance reform November 27, 2013
- WMH Auxiliary embraces patient, hospital needs November 26, 2013