It’s the center of our Christian faith; the belief that Jesus was crucified on a Friday, then rose on a Sunday. How do we know it’s true? Click now as Bishop Don Hying reveals more about this really Good News. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (638, 988).
Video Blog: How Do We Know Jesus Rose?
About Danelle SmitInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Ripon Medical Center begins ‘Pathway to Excellence’ work May 26, 2016
- In their honor: the stories of St. Francis Home veterans May 26, 2016
- Teams forming for June 1 Foundation for Ripon Medical Center golf outing May 23, 2016
- Travelers urged to consider Zika exposure May 19, 2016
- Fond du Lac woman wins Grief Relief’s backyard makeover May 17, 2016
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host Pick n’ Save brat fry May 17, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers award scholarships May 13, 2016