It’s the center of our Christian faith; the belief that Jesus was crucified on a Friday, then rose on a Sunday. How do we know it’s true? Click now as Bishop Don Hying reveals more about this really Good News. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (638, 988).
Video Blog: How Do We Know Jesus Rose?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- Waupun Memorial Hospital to sponsor blood drive October 15, 2014
- RMC Auxiliary sets ‘Old Hippie Candle Company” sale November 17 October 15, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare diabetes health fair to educate, inform and share lifestyle tips October 10, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare places eighth in 2014 Pink Glove Dance October 7, 2014
- RMC Auxiliary sets blanket, linen sale on November 3 October 3, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers set blanket, linen sale on October 16, 17 October 2, 2014
- GWRRA supports Agnesian HealthCare Foundation Breast Cancer Fund October 1, 2014