It’s the center of our Christian faith; the belief that Jesus was crucified on a Friday, then rose on a Sunday. How do we know it’s true? Click now as Bishop Don Hying reveals more about this really Good News. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (638, 988).
Video Blog: How Do We Know Jesus Rose?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- ‘Light Up the Night’ set for October 8 October 1, 2014
- Doll & Associates expands Social Skills group opportunities September 26, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare relocating Pharmacy Plus services at Division Street September 26, 2014
- Saying goodbye, looking forward September 24, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes hospitalist to Ripon, Waupun September 22, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare expands wound care services through new clinic September 22, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Foundation 2014 Charity Open has banner year September 22, 2014