It’s the center of our Christian faith; the belief that Jesus was crucified on a Friday, then rose on a Sunday. How do we know it’s true? Click now as Bishop Don Hying reveals more about this really Good News. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (638, 988).
Video Blog: How Do We Know Jesus Rose?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale January 21, 2015
- First phase of Camelot Drive construction nearing completion January 14, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare urges precautions as flu cases on rise January 14, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule uniform sale January 13, 2015
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary schedules candy, nut sale January 13, 2015
- Waupun Memorial to begin Weight Watchers At Work series, open house January 21 January 9, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes new general surgeon January 9, 2015