It’s the center of our Christian faith; the belief that Jesus was crucified on a Friday, then rose on a Sunday. How do we know it’s true? Click now as Bishop Don Hying reveals more about this really Good News. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (638, 988).
Video Blog: How Do We Know Jesus Rose?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- Fond du Lac collaboration leads to state grant for Agnesian HealthCare training July 21, 2014
- Wautoma hospice volunteers brings energy, enthusiasm to service July 18, 2014
- Fond du Lac woman wins Grief Relief’s backyard makeover July 18, 2014
- End- of- life decisions focus on life, not death July 16, 2014
- Foundation for Ripon Medical Center golf outing successful July 15, 2014
- Agnesian Cancer Center honored as 2014 PRC 5-Star Service Award winner July 14, 2014
- Ripon Medical Center using grant money to provide children bike helmets July 14, 2014