It’s the center of our Christian faith; the belief that Jesus was crucified on a Friday, then rose on a Sunday. How do we know it’s true? Click now as Bishop Don Hying reveals more about this really Good News. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (638, 988).
Video Blog: How Do We Know Jesus Rose?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare Hospice Hope honors veterans November 24, 2015
- RMC Wellness Center welcomes personal trainer November 24, 2015
- Ripon Medical Center receives national recognition for performance leadership in outcomes November 24, 2015
- Waupun Memorial Hospital receives national recognition for performance leadership in quality, financial strength November 24, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair November 18, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare supports local food pantries with turkey donations November 16, 2015
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center November 16, 2015