It’s the center of our Christian faith; the belief that Jesus was crucified on a Friday, then rose on a Sunday. How do we know it’s true? Click now as Bishop Don Hying reveals more about this really Good News. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (638, 988).
Video Blog: How Do We Know Jesus Rose?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule uniform sale March 25, 2015
- Agnesian Cancer Center among elite to receive national achievement award March 25, 2015
- Tickets on sale for Samaritan Health Clinic cash raffle March 24, 2015
- Markesan Public Library, Agnesian HealthCare collaborate on hospice presentation March 20, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers to host purse sale March 20, 2015
- Grief Relief auction and raffle event promises evening of fun, giving March 20, 2015
- Waupun Memorial Hospital ‘An Evening of Chocolate & Wine’ sees banner year March 20, 2015