It’s the center of our Christian faith; the belief that Jesus was crucified on a Friday, then rose on a Sunday. How do we know it’s true? Click now as Bishop Don Hying reveals more about this really Good News. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (638, 988).
Video Blog: How Do We Know Jesus Rose?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host Pick n’ Save brat fry July 28, 2015
- Garden walk success helps support Hospice Hope patients, families July 24, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair July 24, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Behavioral Health Services welcomes new psychiatrist July 21, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes hospitalist July 21, 2015
- Waupun Lions Club donates to Waupun Memorial Hospital comfort cart July 16, 2015
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center July 16, 2015