It’s the center of our Christian faith; the belief that Jesus was crucified on a Friday, then rose on a Sunday. How do we know it’s true? Click now as Bishop Don Hying reveals more about this really Good News. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (638, 988).
Video Blog: How Do We Know Jesus Rose?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- Openings available at Agnesian HealthCare Foundation Caring for You at Christmas fund-raiser October 23, 2014
- St. Francis Home receives national honors for outstanding resident satisfaction October 21, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare to construct new Markesan clinic, pharmacy October 20, 2014
- Waupun Memorial Hospital to sponsor blood drive October 15, 2014
- RMC Auxiliary sets ‘Old Hippie Candle Company” sale November 17 October 15, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare diabetes health fair to educate, inform and share lifestyle tips October 10, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare places eighth in 2014 Pink Glove Dance October 7, 2014