It’s the center of our Christian faith; the belief that Jesus was crucified on a Friday, then rose on a Sunday. How do we know it’s true? Click now as Bishop Don Hying reveals more about this really Good News. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (638, 988).
Video Blog: How Do We Know Jesus Rose?
About Danelle SmitInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes psychotherapist to Waupun June 24, 2016
- The Foundation for RMC awards Arlene Fenner Family Endowed Scholarship June 24, 2016
- 2016 Garden Walk & Art Fair set for July 10; bring a friend! June 20, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Weight Watchers series offers joining discount June 20, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare named American Heart Association Start! Fit-Friendly Company June 17, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale June 15, 2016
- Waupun Memorial, Waupun School District honor apprenticeship program students June 8, 2016