It’s the center of our Christian faith; the belief that Jesus was crucified on a Friday, then rose on a Sunday. How do we know it’s true? Click now as Bishop Don Hying reveals more about this really Good News. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (638, 988).
Video Blog: How Do We Know Jesus Rose?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- RMC gift shop to offer September specials, prepares for upcoming move August 29, 2014
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host Pick n’ Save brat fry August 26, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes respected Ripon pediatrician August 21, 2014
- Cancer survivor, Pink Glove Dance video to highlight Agnesian HealthCare breast health event August 19, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Foundation announces 2014 Charity Open raffle winners August 19, 2014
- Exchange Club of FDL, Agnesian HealthCare collaborate on domestic abuse prevention efforts August 19, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale August 15, 2014