- 1/2 cup low-fat granola without raisins
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 large peaches, pitted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Place granola on a jelly-roll pan, spreading evenly.
- Broil 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add peaches to pan; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add sugar and cinnamon to pan; cook 1 minute or until sugar melts, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon about 2/3 cup peach mixture in each of 4 shallow bowls.
- Top each serving with 2 tablespoons granola and 1/4 cup yogurt.
Nutritional Information (Amount per serving)
Saturated fat: 5.1g
Monounsaturated fat: 1.9g
Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
Submitted by Alicia Jennerjohn, RD, CD with Agnesian HealthCare