Audio Blog: An Interview with Dr. Searle about shoulder injury and prevention
By Agnesian Bone and Joint Health on June 9, 2013 in Audio Blog, Bone & Joint Health, Features, Know & Go Topics
About Agnesian Bone and Joint HealthPatients receive individualized assessment and treatment within the Agnesian Bone & Joint Health’s continuum of care, from diagnosis to rehabilitation. The team features board-certified orthopedic surgeons, podiatric medicine and surgery (foot and ankle), physical therapists, athletic trainers and physical therapy assistants. The rehabilitation staff at Agnesian HealthCare’s Sports, Spine & Work Center specializes in one-on-one treatment in state-of-the-art facilities.
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare provides Exergaming to The Arc Fond du Lac August 25, 2016
- Air Force/National Guard veteran finds fulfillment in hospice volunteerism August 24, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Weight Watchers series offers joining discount August 24, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare to offer grief support for grieving children, families August 22, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers to host fair trade sale fund-raiser August 19, 2016
- WMH Auxiliary to host annual bake & mum sale on September 14, 15 August 18, 2016
- Villa Loretto sets Fall Fest September 11, raffle tickets on sale August 18, 2016