Audio Blog: An Interview with Dr. Searle about shoulder injury and prevention
By Agnesian Bone and Joint Health on June 9, 2013 in Audio Blog, Bone & Joint Health, Features, Know & Go Topics
About Agnesian Bone and Joint HealthPatients receive individualized assessment and treatment within the Agnesian Bone & Joint Health’s continuum of care, from diagnosis to rehabilitation. The team features board-certified orthopedic surgeons, podiatric medicine and surgery (foot and ankle), physical therapists, athletic trainers and physical therapy assistants. The rehabilitation staff at Agnesian HealthCare’s Sports, Spine & Work Center specializes in one-on-one treatment in state-of-the-art facilities.
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare to welcome Dr. Bert Callahan, orthopedic surgeon October 24, 2016
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary kicks off 2016 ‘Lights of Love’ program October 19, 2016
- Agnesian Work & Wellness welcomes new nurse practitioner October 17, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare, YMCA collaborate on cardiac rehab transitions October 14, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes hospitalist October 12, 2016
- Agnesian Work & Wellness welcomes nurse practitioner October 11, 2016
- Waupun Memorial Hospital to host Journeys ‘Art of Relaxation’ program October 7, 2016