Audio Blog: An Interview with Dr. Searle about shoulder injury and prevention
By Agnesian Bone and Joint Health on June 9, 2013 in Audio Blog, Bone & Joint Health, Features, Know & Go Topics
About Agnesian Bone and Joint HealthPatients receive individualized assessment and treatment within the Agnesian Bone & Joint Health’s continuum of care, from diagnosis to rehabilitation. The team features board-certified orthopedic surgeons, podiatric medicine and surgery (foot and ankle), physical therapists, athletic trainers and physical therapy assistants. The rehabilitation staff at Agnesian HealthCare’s Sports, Spine & Work Center specializes in one-on-one treatment in state-of-the-art facilities.
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes addiction counselor to Ripon, Waupun July 29, 2016
- St. Francis Home completes successful state survey July 28, 2016
- Garden walk success helps support Treffert Center July 26, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair, August 4 - 5 July 26, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes anesthesiologist July 26, 2016
- AHC Foundation Charity Open raffle tickets now on sale July 25, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes hospitalist July 22, 2016