Audio Blog: An Interview with Dr. Searle about shoulder injury and prevention
By Agnesian HealthCare Center for Bone & Joint Health on June 9, 2013 in Audio Blog, Bone & Joint Health, Features, Know & Go Topics
About Agnesian HealthCare Center for Bone & Joint HealthPatients receive individualized assessment and treatment within the Agnesian Center for Bone & Joint Health’s continuum of care, from diagnosis to rehabilitation. The team features board-certified orthopedic surgeons, podiatric medicine and surgery (foot and ankle), physical therapists, athletic trainers and physical therapy assistants. The rehabilitation staff at Agnesian HealthCare’s Sports, Spine & Work Center specializes in one-on-one treatment in state-of-the-art facilities.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Marian University to host 7th Annual Dr. Darold A. Treffert lecture series April 22 March 5, 2014
- The Improved Order of Red Men makes donation to Adult Day Services March 5, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to jewelry sale March 3, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare sets Hospice Hope volunteer training in Fond du Lac March 3, 2014
- Living Smart 2014 to offer free lifesaving screenings February 25, 2014
- Waupun Memorial Hospital welcomes new Emergency Department physician February 25, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers to sponsor linen sale March 6 February 21, 2014