If people can talk straight to God, why should they tell their sins to priests? Bishop Don Hying confesses that the Sacrament of Reconciliation is one of his favorites, because it’s good for the soul. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1422).
Video Blog: Why Tell Sins to a Priest?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
- Agnesian HealthCare working collaboratively to enhance patient care April 18, 2014
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary schedules candy, nut sale April 16, 2014
- The Foundation for Ripon Medical Center’s Denim & Pearls set April 25 April 14, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair April 9, 2014
- RMC Auxiliary schedules purse, tote sale May 5 April 9, 2014
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host Pick n’ Save brat fry April 7, 2014
- WMH to sponsor infant memorial service April 4, 2014