If people can talk straight to God, why should they tell their sins to priests? Bishop Don Hying confesses that the Sacrament of Reconciliation is one of his favorites, because it’s good for the soul. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1422).
Video Blog: Why Tell Sins to a Priest?
About Danelle SmitInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare provides Exergaming to The Arc Fond du Lac August 25, 2016
- Air Force/National Guard veteran finds fulfillment in hospice volunteerism August 24, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Weight Watchers series offers joining discount August 24, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare to offer grief support for grieving children, families August 22, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers to host fair trade sale fund-raiser August 19, 2016
- WMH Auxiliary to host annual bake & mum sale on September 14, 15 August 18, 2016
- Villa Loretto sets Fall Fest September 11, raffle tickets on sale August 18, 2016