If people can talk straight to God, why should they tell their sins to priests? Bishop Don Hying confesses that the Sacrament of Reconciliation is one of his favorites, because it’s good for the soul. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1422).
Video Blog: Why Tell Sins to a Priest?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- Waupun Memorial Hospital welcomes hospitalist September 28, 2015
- Villa Loretto, Villa Rosa become part of Agnesian HealthCare September 28, 2015
- Bereavement Center & Grief Relief to host ‘Grieving During the Holidays’ September 25, 2015
- St. Francis Home executive serving as statewide association board chair September 25, 2015
- Positive spirit shines through end-of-life care September 25, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes hospitalists September 22, 2015
- WMH Auxiliary supports lung function testing technology September 18, 2015