If people can talk straight to God, why should they tell their sins to priests? Bishop Don Hying confesses that the Sacrament of Reconciliation is one of his favorites, because it’s good for the soul. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1422).
Video Blog: Why Tell Sins to a Priest?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes new orthopedic surgeon September 17, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes local orthopedic surgeon to Ripon Medical Center September 16, 2014
- WMH Auxiliary schedules candy, nut sale September 16, 2014
- Reading plays integral part in childrens’ development, speaker set October 16 on subject September 16, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule uniform sale September 16, 2014
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center September 10, 2014
- WMH Auxiliary to host annual bake & mum sale on September 16, 17 September 4, 2014