If people can talk straight to God, why should they tell their sins to priests? Bishop Don Hying confesses that the Sacrament of Reconciliation is one of his favorites, because it’s good for the soul. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1422).
Video Blog: Why Tell Sins to a Priest?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- St. Francis Home receives national honors for outstanding resident satisfaction October 21, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare to construct new Markesan clinic, pharmacy October 20, 2014
- Waupun Memorial Hospital to sponsor blood drive October 15, 2014
- RMC Auxiliary sets ‘Old Hippie Candle Company” sale November 17 October 15, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare diabetes health fair to educate, inform and share lifestyle tips October 10, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare places eighth in 2014 Pink Glove Dance October 7, 2014
- RMC Auxiliary sets blanket, linen sale on November 3 October 3, 2014