If people can talk straight to God, why should they tell their sins to priests? Bishop Don Hying confesses that the Sacrament of Reconciliation is one of his favorites, because it’s good for the soul. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1422).
Video Blog: Why Tell Sins to a Priest?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare honors volunteers April 24, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare donation tops off science initiative April 21, 2015
- Healthy Fond du Lac County 2020 Steering Committee to share successes April 21, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair April 21, 2015
- RMC, partners celebrate survivors, donors, gift of life April 17, 2015
- Journeys, St. Francis Home to sponsor dementia information series April 14, 2015
- Waupun Christian Home to host men’s choral concert, share future vision April 14, 2015