If people can talk straight to God, why should they tell their sins to priests? Bishop Don Hying confesses that the Sacrament of Reconciliation is one of his favorites, because it’s good for the soul. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1422).
Video Blog: Why Tell Sins to a Priest?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale September 1, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes board-certified urologist August 28, 2015
- AHC welcomes maternal fetal specialist from Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin August 27, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes hospitalist August 26, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare expands wound care services through Ripon clinic August 25, 2015
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host book fair, September 1 August 25, 2015
- WMH Auxiliary to host annual bake & mum sale on September 15, 16 August 21, 2015