If people can talk straight to God, why should they tell their sins to priests? Bishop Don Hying confesses that the Sacrament of Reconciliation is one of his favorites, because it’s good for the soul. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1422).
Video Blog: Why Tell Sins to a Priest?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare Hospice Hope honors veterans November 24, 2015
- RMC Wellness Center welcomes personal trainer November 24, 2015
- Ripon Medical Center receives national recognition for performance leadership in outcomes November 24, 2015
- Waupun Memorial Hospital receives national recognition for performance leadership in quality, financial strength November 24, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair November 18, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare supports local food pantries with turkey donations November 16, 2015
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center November 16, 2015