Riann Kreiling, an exercise physiologist with Agnesian HealthCare, works with patients recovering from heart attacks. She says, however, that there are many “other” reasons to exercise, then just to prevent, or recover from, a heart attack.
Nine more reasons to exercise
About Riann Collar
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- If cancer runs in your family, when do you need genetic services? February 22, 2017
- Ripon Medical Center community drug drop location now open February 13, 2017
- Tips for getting a good night's sleep February 13, 2017
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to jewelry sale February 10, 2017
- February a month of heartache and hope February 8, 2017
- Therapy dogs, volunteers bring respite to hospice patients, next training date set February 8, 2017
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host book fair February 23 February 7, 2017