Deacons, priests, bishops, archbishops, cardinals and the pope. How did these men get their start? How do you know when you’re on the opposite end of that Divine call? Bishop Don shares his personal story and orders up some great info on the leaders who serve us. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1536). #ThinkPriest
Video Blog: What are Holy Orders?
About Danelle SmitInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center January 18, 2017
- Villa Rosa to host long-term care workshop January 30 January 18, 2017
- ‘An Evening of Chocolate & Wine’ raffle tickets on sale January 18, 2017
- Dr. Bert Callahan, orthopedic surgeon, now practicing at Ripon Medical Center January 16, 2017
- Ripon Medical Center Consultants Laboratory receives accreditation January 16, 2017
- Caring for You at Christmas fund-raiser successful January 9, 2017
- AHC Volunteers at St. Agnes Hospital offer scholarships January 9, 2017