Deacons, priests, bishops, archbishops, cardinals and the pope. How did these men get their start? How do you know when you’re on the opposite end of that Divine call? Bishop Don shares his personal story and orders up some great info on the leaders who serve us. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1536). #ThinkPriest
Video Blog: What are Holy Orders?
About Danelle SmitInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Therapy dogs, volunteers bring respite to hospice patients, next training date set February 8, 2017
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host book fair February 23 February 7, 2017
- RMC Auxiliary hosts second annual flower sale February 2, 2017
- Agnesian HealthCare Foundation Love Light campaign sets record year February 2, 2017
- Treffert Academy to enhance child care options starting fall 2017 January 31, 2017
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary offers scholarships to area students January 31, 2017
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center January 18, 2017