Deacons, priests, bishops, archbishops, cardinals and the pope. How did these men get their start? How do you know when you’re on the opposite end of that Divine call? Bishop Don shares his personal story and orders up some great info on the leaders who serve us. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1536). #ThinkPriest
Video Blog: What are Holy Orders?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Agnesian HealthCare enhances on-line health management web site December 4, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare to sponsor ‘Celebration of Remembrance’ December 2, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare, Fond du Lac High School collaborating on healthy messages December 2, 2013
- WMH Auxiliary learns about breast health coordinator role December 2, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare panel works to ‘demystify’ healthcare insurance reform November 27, 2013
- WMH Auxiliary embraces patient, hospital needs November 26, 2013
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary hosts bake, craft sale and silent auction November 26, 2013