Some people say it seems as if church people are always in our business. If I’m not bothering anyone, who cares? Bishop Don Hying shares more on the role faith plays as we exercise our freedom of choice and responsibility every day. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1730).
Video Blog: Isn’t Church Too Restrictive?
About Agnesian HealthCare Public Relations
Search In Good Health
- Waupun Memorial Hospital welcomes hospitalist September 28, 2015
- Villa Loretto, Villa Rosa become part of Agnesian HealthCare September 28, 2015
- Bereavement Center & Grief Relief to host ‘Grieving During the Holidays’ September 25, 2015
- St. Francis Home executive serving as statewide association board chair September 25, 2015
- Positive spirit shines through end-of-life care September 25, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes hospitalists September 22, 2015
- WMH Auxiliary supports lung function testing technology September 18, 2015