Some people say it seems as if church people are always in our business. If I’m not bothering anyone, who cares? Bishop Don Hying shares more on the role faith plays as we exercise our freedom of choice and responsibility every day. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1730).
Video Blog: Isn’t Church Too Restrictive?
About Agnesian HealthCare Public Relations
Search In Good Health
- Fond du Lac collaboration leads to state grant for Agnesian HealthCare training July 21, 2014
- Wautoma hospice volunteers brings energy, enthusiasm to service July 18, 2014
- Fond du Lac woman wins Grief Relief’s backyard makeover July 18, 2014
- End- of- life decisions focus on life, not death July 16, 2014
- Foundation for Ripon Medical Center golf outing successful July 15, 2014
- Agnesian Cancer Center honored as 2014 PRC 5-Star Service Award winner July 14, 2014
- Ripon Medical Center using grant money to provide children bike helmets July 14, 2014