Some people say it seems as if church people are always in our business. If I’m not bothering anyone, who cares? Bishop Don Hying shares more on the role faith plays as we exercise our freedom of choice and responsibility every day. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1730).
Video Blog: Isn’t Church Too Restrictive?
About Agnesian HealthCare Public Relations
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare to host Markesan clinic, pharmacy grand opening July 21 July 6, 2015
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center July 2, 2015
- Sr. Mary Mollison, CSA, receives national lifetime achievement award July 1, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Foundation’s Charity Open gears up for 27th year, announces chairpersons June 19, 2015
- Foundation for Ripon Medical Center golf outing boasts successful year June 16, 2015
- Waupun Memorial Hospital to host ‘Music in the Park’ family event June 15, 2015
- Agnesian Health Plaza Building B grand opening celebration set June 28 June 15, 2015