Is it okay for Christians to have great wealth? Are we responsible for others who are less fortunate? Should we strive for success and financial gain? Bishop Don Hying sheds light on these challenging, yet popular questions. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (2401).
Video Blog: Is It Wrong to Be Rich?
About Agnesian HealthCare Public Relations
Search In Good Health
- RMC Auxiliary sets ‘Old Hippie Candle Company” sale November 16 October 9, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Hospice Hope schedules ‘A Journey through Grief’ October 6, 2015
- Waupun Memorial Hospital welcomes hospitalist September 28, 2015
- Villa Loretto, Villa Rosa become part of Agnesian HealthCare September 28, 2015
- Bereavement Center & Grief Relief to host ‘Grieving During the Holidays’ September 25, 2015
- St. Francis Home executive serving as statewide association board chair September 25, 2015
- Positive spirit shines through end-of-life care September 25, 2015