Is it okay for Christians to have great wealth? Are we responsible for others who are less fortunate? Should we strive for success and financial gain? Bishop Don Hying sheds light on these challenging, yet popular questions. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (2401).
Video Blog: Is It Wrong to Be Rich?
About Agnesian HealthCare Public Relations
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Ripon Medical Center begins ‘Pathway to Excellence’ work May 26, 2016
- In their honor: the stories of St. Francis Home veterans May 26, 2016
- Teams forming for June 1 Foundation for Ripon Medical Center golf outing May 23, 2016
- Travelers urged to consider Zika exposure May 19, 2016
- Fond du Lac woman wins Grief Relief’s backyard makeover May 17, 2016
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host Pick n’ Save brat fry May 17, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers award scholarships May 13, 2016