Many adults adore children who exhibit “good behavior.” Some kids even receive rewards, just for being good. Does being a good person still matter for grown-ups? With all of the stress of home and work, why bother? Bishop Don Hying has some “good” reasons in this video. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1803).
Video Blog: Does Being Good Matter?
About Danelle SmitInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Therapy dogs, volunteers bring respite to hospice patients, next training date set February 8, 2017
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host book fair February 23 February 7, 2017
- RMC Auxiliary hosts second annual flower sale February 2, 2017
- Agnesian HealthCare Foundation Love Light campaign sets record year February 2, 2017
- Treffert Academy to enhance child care options starting fall 2017 January 31, 2017
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary offers scholarships to area students January 31, 2017
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center January 18, 2017