Many adults adore children who exhibit “good behavior.” Some kids even receive rewards, just for being good. Does being a good person still matter for grown-ups? With all of the stress of home and work, why bother? Bishop Don Hying has some “good” reasons in this video. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1803).
Video Blog: Does Being Good Matter?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Agnesian HealthCare enhances on-line health management web site December 4, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare to sponsor ‘Celebration of Remembrance’ December 2, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare, Fond du Lac High School collaborating on healthy messages December 2, 2013
- WMH Auxiliary learns about breast health coordinator role December 2, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare panel works to ‘demystify’ healthcare insurance reform November 27, 2013
- WMH Auxiliary embraces patient, hospital needs November 26, 2013
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary hosts bake, craft sale and silent auction November 26, 2013