Many adults adore children who exhibit “good behavior.” Some kids even receive rewards, just for being good. Does being a good person still matter for grown-ups? With all of the stress of home and work, why bother? Bishop Don Hying has some “good” reasons in this video. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1803).
Video Blog: Does Being Good Matter?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare honors volunteers April 24, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare donation tops off science initiative April 21, 2015
- Healthy Fond du Lac County 2020 Steering Committee to share successes April 21, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair April 21, 2015
- RMC, partners celebrate survivors, donors, gift of life April 17, 2015
- Journeys, St. Francis Home to sponsor dementia information series April 14, 2015
- Waupun Christian Home to host men’s choral concert, share future vision April 14, 2015