Many adults adore children who exhibit “good behavior.” Some kids even receive rewards, just for being good. Does being a good person still matter for grown-ups? With all of the stress of home and work, why bother? Bishop Don Hying has some “good” reasons in this video. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1803).
Video Blog: Does Being Good Matter?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
- Agnesian HealthCare to sponsor ‘Celebration of Remembrance’ April 23, 2014
- Ripon Medical Center hosts baby fair May 13 April 22, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare working collaboratively to enhance patient care April 18, 2014
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary schedules candy, nut sale April 16, 2014
- The Foundation for Ripon Medical Center’s Denim & Pearls set April 25 April 14, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair April 9, 2014
- RMC Auxiliary schedules purse, tote sale May 5 April 9, 2014