Many adults adore children who exhibit “good behavior.” Some kids even receive rewards, just for being good. Does being a good person still matter for grown-ups? With all of the stress of home and work, why bother? Bishop Don Hying has some “good” reasons in this video. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1803).
Video Blog: Does Being Good Matter?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- Waupun Memorial to begin new Weight Watchers series, info meeting June 3 May 28, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare expands vascular services May 28, 2015
- RMC Auxiliary sets uniform, linen sale on June 15 May 26, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare’s Pink Glove Dance 2015: we dance to honor their fight May 21, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale May 20, 2015
- Teams forming for June 3 Foundation for Ripon Medical Center golf outing May 20, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare donates to support Farm2Table Co-op & Cafe May 15, 2015