Many adults adore children who exhibit “good behavior.” Some kids even receive rewards, just for being good. Does being a good person still matter for grown-ups? With all of the stress of home and work, why bother? Bishop Don Hying has some “good” reasons in this video. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1803).
Video Blog: Does Being Good Matter?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- Doll & Associates expands Social Skills group opportunities September 26, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare relocating Pharmacy Plus services at Division Street September 26, 2014
- Saying goodbye, looking forward September 24, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes hospitalist to Ripon, Waupun September 22, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare expands wound care services through new clinic September 22, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Foundation 2014 Charity Open has banner year September 22, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes new orthopedic surgeon September 17, 2014