Many adults adore children who exhibit “good behavior.” Some kids even receive rewards, just for being good. Does being a good person still matter for grown-ups? With all of the stress of home and work, why bother? Bishop Don Hying has some “good” reasons in this video. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1803).
Video Blog: Does Being Good Matter?
About Danelle SmitInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center January 18, 2017
- Villa Rosa to host long-term care workshop January 30 January 18, 2017
- ‘An Evening of Chocolate & Wine’ raffle tickets on sale January 18, 2017
- Dr. Bert Callahan, orthopedic surgeon, now practicing at Ripon Medical Center January 16, 2017
- Ripon Medical Center Consultants Laboratory receives accreditation January 16, 2017
- Caring for You at Christmas fund-raiser successful January 9, 2017
- AHC Volunteers at St. Agnes Hospital offer scholarships January 9, 2017