Many adults adore children who exhibit “good behavior.” Some kids even receive rewards, just for being good. Does being a good person still matter for grown-ups? With all of the stress of home and work, why bother? Bishop Don Hying has some “good” reasons in this video. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1803).
Video Blog: Does Being Good Matter?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare Hospice Hope schedules ‘A Journey through Grief’ October 6, 2015
- Waupun Memorial Hospital welcomes hospitalist September 28, 2015
- Villa Loretto, Villa Rosa become part of Agnesian HealthCare September 28, 2015
- Bereavement Center & Grief Relief to host ‘Grieving During the Holidays’ September 25, 2015
- St. Francis Home executive serving as statewide association board chair September 25, 2015
- Positive spirit shines through end-of-life care September 25, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes hospitalists September 22, 2015