Many adults adore children who exhibit “good behavior.” Some kids even receive rewards, just for being good. Does being a good person still matter for grown-ups? With all of the stress of home and work, why bother? Bishop Don Hying has some “good” reasons in this video. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1803).
Video Blog: Does Being Good Matter?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- Markesan State Bank supports Waupun Memorial Hospital’s women’s health & breast care services November 27, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale November 27, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Journeys library branch to transition November 27, 2015
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary ‘Lights of Love’ tree lighting set December 9 November 27, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Hospice Hope honors veterans November 24, 2015
- RMC Wellness Center welcomes personal trainer November 24, 2015
- Ripon Medical Center receives national recognition for performance leadership in outcomes November 24, 2015