Many adults adore children who exhibit “good behavior.” Some kids even receive rewards, just for being good. Does being a good person still matter for grown-ups? With all of the stress of home and work, why bother? Bishop Don Hying has some “good” reasons in this video. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1803).
Video Blog: Does Being Good Matter?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes two local chiropractors February 25, 2015
- Oakfield High School girls basketball team supports AHC Foundation Caring for You Fund February 18, 2015
- WMH women’s health, breast cancer benefits from Waupun Pink Out the Rink February 11, 2015
- Health professionals encouraging awareness, actions in light of measles cases February 10, 2015
- New Psychology internship program helps meet demand for mental health professionals February 10, 2015
- Waupun Memorial Hospital Auxiliary schedules candy, nut sale February 10, 2015
- Salon 311 supports WMH women’s health, breast cancer services February 9, 2015