Many adults adore children who exhibit “good behavior.” Some kids even receive rewards, just for being good. Does being a good person still matter for grown-ups? With all of the stress of home and work, why bother? Bishop Don Hying has some “good” reasons in this video. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1803).
Video Blog: Does Being Good Matter?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes new orthopedic surgeon September 17, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes local orthopedic surgeon to Ripon Medical Center September 16, 2014
- WMH Auxiliary schedules candy, nut sale September 16, 2014
- Reading plays integral part in childrens’ development, speaker set October 16 on subject September 16, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule uniform sale September 16, 2014
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center September 10, 2014
- WMH Auxiliary to host annual bake & mum sale on September 16, 17 September 4, 2014