Many adults adore children who exhibit “good behavior.” Some kids even receive rewards, just for being good. Does being a good person still matter for grown-ups? With all of the stress of home and work, why bother? Bishop Don Hying has some “good” reasons in this video. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1803).
Video Blog: Does Being Good Matter?
About Danelle SmitInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes Treffert Center pediatric nurse practitioner April 28, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes family nurse practitioner to sleep center April 28, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare nurse wins Nightingale honor April 26, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair, May 4 - 6 April 26, 2016
- St. Agnes Hospital Center for Physical Rehab recognized as top inpatient rehab facility April 25, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare to consolidate walk-in clinics April 19, 2016
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center, May 3 April 19, 2016