Many adults adore children who exhibit “good behavior.” Some kids even receive rewards, just for being good. Does being a good person still matter for grown-ups? With all of the stress of home and work, why bother? Bishop Don Hying has some “good” reasons in this video. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1803).
Video Blog: Does Being Good Matter?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center July 2, 2015
- Sr. Mary Mollison, CSA, receives national lifetime achievement award July 1, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Foundation’s Charity Open gears up for 27th year, announces chairpersons June 19, 2015
- Foundation for Ripon Medical Center golf outing boasts successful year June 16, 2015
- Waupun Memorial Hospital to host ‘Music in the Park’ family event June 15, 2015
- Agnesian Health Plaza Building B grand opening celebration set June 28 June 15, 2015
- Waupun Memorial Hospital to sponsor blood drive June 11, 2015