Many adults adore children who exhibit “good behavior.” Some kids even receive rewards, just for being good. Does being a good person still matter for grown-ups? With all of the stress of home and work, why bother? Bishop Don Hying has some “good” reasons in this video. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1803).
Video Blog: Does Being Good Matter?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare to construct new Markesan clinic, pharmacy October 20, 2014
- Waupun Memorial Hospital to sponsor blood drive October 15, 2014
- RMC Auxiliary sets ‘Old Hippie Candle Company” sale November 17 October 15, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare diabetes health fair to educate, inform and share lifestyle tips October 10, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare places eighth in 2014 Pink Glove Dance October 7, 2014
- RMC Auxiliary sets blanket, linen sale on November 3 October 3, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers set blanket, linen sale on October 16, 17 October 2, 2014