Many adults adore children who exhibit “good behavior.” Some kids even receive rewards, just for being good. Does being a good person still matter for grown-ups? With all of the stress of home and work, why bother? Bishop Don Hying has some “good” reasons in this video. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1803).
Video Blog: Does Being Good Matter?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host Pick n’ Save brat fry July 28, 2015
- Garden walk success helps support Hospice Hope patients, families July 24, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair July 24, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Behavioral Health Services welcomes new psychiatrist July 21, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes hospitalist July 21, 2015
- Waupun Lions Club donates to Waupun Memorial Hospital comfort cart July 16, 2015
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center July 16, 2015