This year, Pope Benedict XVI retired, and Pope Francis stepped in as our next shepherd. However, what really IS the role of the pope? And, why should it even matter to us? In this latest C4: Ignite Your Catholic Faith, Bishop Don Hying discusses why we have a pope. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (880).
Video blog: Why do we have a Pope?
About Agnesian HealthCare Public Relations
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare Hospice Hope schedules ‘A Journey through Grief’ October 6, 2015
- Waupun Memorial Hospital welcomes hospitalist September 28, 2015
- Villa Loretto, Villa Rosa become part of Agnesian HealthCare September 28, 2015
- Bereavement Center & Grief Relief to host ‘Grieving During the Holidays’ September 25, 2015
- St. Francis Home executive serving as statewide association board chair September 25, 2015
- Positive spirit shines through end-of-life care September 25, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes hospitalists September 22, 2015