This year, Pope Benedict XVI retired, and Pope Francis stepped in as our next shepherd. However, what really IS the role of the pope? And, why should it even matter to us? In this latest C4: Ignite Your Catholic Faith, Bishop Don Hying discusses why we have a pope. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (880).
Video blog: Why do we have a Pope?
About Agnesian HealthCare Public Relations
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes integrative health physician May 2, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes Treffert Center pediatric nurse practitioner April 28, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes family nurse practitioner to sleep center April 28, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare nurse wins Nightingale honor April 26, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair, May 4 - 6 April 26, 2016
- St. Agnes Hospital Center for Physical Rehab recognized as top inpatient rehab facility April 25, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare to consolidate walk-in clinics April 19, 2016