This year, Pope Benedict XVI retired, and Pope Francis stepped in as our next shepherd. However, what really IS the role of the pope? And, why should it even matter to us? In this latest C4: Ignite Your Catholic Faith, Bishop Don Hying discusses why we have a pope. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (880).
Video blog: Why do we have a Pope?
About Agnesian HealthCare Public Relations
Search In Good Health
- Waupun Memorial Hospital Auxiliary Love-Lights now on sale October 29, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to jewelry sale October 28, 2014
- Openings available at Agnesian HealthCare Foundation Caring for You at Christmas fund-raiser October 23, 2014
- St. Francis Home receives national honors for outstanding resident satisfaction October 21, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare to construct new Markesan clinic, pharmacy October 20, 2014
- Waupun Memorial Hospital to sponsor blood drive October 15, 2014
- RMC Auxiliary sets ‘Old Hippie Candle Company” sale November 17 October 15, 2014