This year, Pope Benedict XVI retired, and Pope Francis stepped in as our next shepherd. However, what really IS the role of the pope? And, why should it even matter to us? In this latest C4: Ignite Your Catholic Faith, Bishop Don Hying discusses why we have a pope. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (880).
Video blog: Why do we have a Pope?
About Agnesian HealthCare Public Relations
Search In Good Health
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host Pick n’ Save brat fry July 28, 2015
- Garden walk success helps support Hospice Hope patients, families July 24, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair July 24, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Behavioral Health Services welcomes new psychiatrist July 21, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes hospitalist July 21, 2015
- Waupun Lions Club donates to Waupun Memorial Hospital comfort cart July 16, 2015
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center July 16, 2015