This year, Pope Benedict XVI retired, and Pope Francis stepped in as our next shepherd. However, what really IS the role of the pope? And, why should it even matter to us? In this latest C4: Ignite Your Catholic Faith, Bishop Don Hying discusses why we have a pope. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (880).
Video blog: Why do we have a Pope?
About Agnesian HealthCare Public Relations
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare Hospice Hope honors veterans November 24, 2015
- RMC Wellness Center welcomes personal trainer November 24, 2015
- Ripon Medical Center receives national recognition for performance leadership in outcomes November 24, 2015
- Waupun Memorial Hospital receives national recognition for performance leadership in quality, financial strength November 24, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair November 18, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare supports local food pantries with turkey donations November 16, 2015
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center November 16, 2015