The new Ripon Medical Center Emergency Department will feature natural lighting and will see a dramatic change in its total square footage. Currently, the Emergency Department is 5,000 square feet. In the new facility, it will house a total of 9,000 square feet with a separate ambulance bay.
The Emergency Department at the New RMC
About Shelly HabermanShelly Haberman serves as Public Relations Supervisor at Agnesian HealthCare.
Search In Good Health
- Fond du Lac collaboration leads to state grant for Agnesian HealthCare training July 21, 2014
- Wautoma hospice volunteers brings energy, enthusiasm to service July 18, 2014
- Fond du Lac woman wins Grief Relief’s backyard makeover July 18, 2014
- End- of- life decisions focus on life, not death July 16, 2014
- Foundation for Ripon Medical Center golf outing successful July 15, 2014
- Agnesian Cancer Center honored as 2014 PRC 5-Star Service Award winner July 14, 2014
- Ripon Medical Center using grant money to provide children bike helmets July 14, 2014