The new Ripon Medical Center Emergency Department will feature natural lighting and will see a dramatic change in its total square footage. Currently, the Emergency Department is 5,000 square feet. In the new facility, it will house a total of 9,000 square feet with a separate ambulance bay.
The Emergency Department at the New RMC
About Shelly HabermanShelly Haberman serves as Public Relations Supervisor at Agnesian HealthCare.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Agnesian HealthCare offers student volunteer program March 10, 2014
- WMH to centralize women’s health services in one location March 10, 2014
- Marian University to host 7th Annual Dr. Darold A. Treffert lecture series April 22 March 5, 2014
- The Improved Order of Red Men makes donation to Adult Day Services March 5, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to jewelry sale March 3, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare sets Hospice Hope volunteer training in Fond du Lac March 3, 2014
- Living Smart 2014 to offer free lifesaving screenings February 25, 2014