The following video includes the fourth set of exercises in our Winter Workout Series. This group can be done separate but if added to the previous group and those to follow over the coming weeks will make a calorie-busting workout. This group consists of an Diagonal Arm Lift and Supine Box Bridge. Start with 2 sets of these exercises doing 12 reps each or set a clock for 30 seconds and do as many as you can in that time.
Winter Workout Series: Superset 4
By Chris Schattschneider on December 27, 2013 in Bone & Joint Health, Fitness & Nutrition, Know & Go Topics, Video Blog
About Chris Schattschneider
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes hospitalist July 22, 2016
- Waupun Memorial Hospital to sponsor free community rummage sale, August 18 July 19, 2016
- Waupun Memorial Hospital Auxiliary awards 2016 scholarships July 19, 2016
- Fond du Lac Regional Clinic Orthopedics welcomes nurse practitioner July 19, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Foundation’s Charity Open gears up for 28th year, announces chairpersons July 11, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare expands community drug drop location options by two July 5, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes psychotherapist to Waupun June 24, 2016