The following video includes the fourth set of exercises in our Winter Workout Series. This group can be done separate but if added to the previous group and those to follow over the coming weeks will make a calorie-busting workout. This group consists of an Diagonal Arm Lift and Supine Box Bridge. Start with 2 sets of these exercises doing 12 reps each or set a clock for 30 seconds and do as many as you can in that time.
Winter Workout Series: Superset 4
By Chris Schattschneider on December 27, 2013 in Bone & Joint Health, Fitness & Nutrition, Know & Go Topics, Video Blog
About Chris Schattschneider
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Dr. Bert Callahan, orthopedic surgeon, now practicing at Ripon Medical Center January 16, 2017
- Ripon Medical Center Consultants Laboratory receives accreditation January 16, 2017
- Caring for You at Christmas fund-raiser successful January 9, 2017
- AHC Volunteers at St. Agnes Hospital offer scholarships January 9, 2017
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale January 7, 2017
- Agnesian HealthCare Behavioral Health Services welcomes new psychiatrist January 6, 2017
- Agnesian Integrative Health welcomes massage therapist January 3, 2017