The following video includes the fourth set of exercises in our Winter Workout Series. This group can be done separate but if added to the previous group and those to follow over the coming weeks will make a calorie-busting workout. This group consists of an Diagonal Arm Lift and Supine Box Bridge. Start with 2 sets of these exercises doing 12 reps each or set a clock for 30 seconds and do as many as you can in that time.
Winter Workout Series: Superset 4
By Chris Schattschneider on December 27, 2013 in Bone & Joint Health, Fitness & Nutrition, Know & Go Topics, Video Blog
About Chris Schattschneider
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Agnesian HealthCare offers student volunteer program March 10, 2014
- WMH to centralize women’s health services in one location March 10, 2014
- Marian University to host 7th Annual Dr. Darold A. Treffert lecture series April 22 March 5, 2014
- The Improved Order of Red Men makes donation to Adult Day Services March 5, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to jewelry sale March 3, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare sets Hospice Hope volunteer training in Fond du Lac March 3, 2014
- Living Smart 2014 to offer free lifesaving screenings February 25, 2014