The following video includes the fourth set of exercises in our Winter Workout Series. This group can be done separate but if added to the previous group and those to follow over the coming weeks will make a calorie-busting workout. This group consists of an Diagonal Arm Lift and Supine Box Bridge. Start with 2 sets of these exercises doing 12 reps each or set a clock for 30 seconds and do as many as you can in that time.
Winter Workout Series: Superset 4
By Chris Schattschneider on December 27, 2013 in Bone & Joint Health, Fitness & Nutrition, Know & Go Topics, Video Blog
About Chris Schattschneider
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Teams forming for June 1 Foundation for Ripon Medical Center golf outing May 23, 2016
- Travelers urged to consider Zika exposure May 19, 2016
- Fond du Lac woman wins Grief Relief’s backyard makeover May 17, 2016
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host Pick n’ Save brat fry May 17, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers award scholarships May 13, 2016
- Waupun Memorial Hospital achieves Pathway to Excellence designation for second time May 12, 2016
- Fond du Lac woman wins Samaritan $150,000 Cash raffle May 11, 2016