The following video includes the fourth set of exercises in our Winter Workout Series. This group can be done separate but if added to the previous group and those to follow over the coming weeks will make a calorie-busting workout. This group consists of an Diagonal Arm Lift and Supine Box Bridge. Start with 2 sets of these exercises doing 12 reps each or set a clock for 30 seconds and do as many as you can in that time.
Winter Workout Series: Superset 4
By Chris Schattschneider on December 27, 2013 in Bone & Joint Health, Fitness & Nutrition, Know & Go Topics, Video Blog
About Chris Schattschneider
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes integrative health physician May 2, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes Treffert Center pediatric nurse practitioner April 28, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes family nurse practitioner to sleep center April 28, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare nurse wins Nightingale honor April 26, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair, May 4 - 6 April 26, 2016
- St. Agnes Hospital Center for Physical Rehab recognized as top inpatient rehab facility April 25, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare to consolidate walk-in clinics April 19, 2016