The following video contains our first exercise circuit in the Winter Workout Series. This group can be done separate but if added to all of the supersets previous released will make a calorie-busting workout. This group consists of Step ups with Bicep Curl to Burpee, Lateral Bounds, Seated Trunk Rotations and a Step up to Backward Lunge. Start with 2 sets of these exercises doing 12 reps each or set a clock for 30 seconds and do as many as you can in that time. For the second set you can switch arms on the curls and legs on the step ups.
Winter Workout Series: Circuit 1
By Chris Schattschneider on January 3, 2014 in Bone & Joint Health, Fitness & Nutrition, Know & Go Topics, Video Blog
About Chris Schattschneider
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- If cancer runs in your family, when do you need genetic services? February 22, 2017
- Ripon Medical Center community drug drop location now open February 13, 2017
- Tips for getting a good night's sleep February 13, 2017
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to jewelry sale February 10, 2017
- February a month of heartache and hope February 8, 2017
- Therapy dogs, volunteers bring respite to hospice patients, next training date set February 8, 2017
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host book fair February 23 February 7, 2017