The following video contains our first exercise circuit in the Winter Workout Series. This group can be done separate but if added to all of the supersets previous released will make a calorie-busting workout. This group consists of Step ups with Bicep Curl to Burpee, Lateral Bounds, Seated Trunk Rotations and a Step up to Backward Lunge. Start with 2 sets of these exercises doing 12 reps each or set a clock for 30 seconds and do as many as you can in that time. For the second set you can switch arms on the curls and legs on the step ups.
Winter Workout Series: Circuit 1
By Chris Schattschneider on January 3, 2014 in Bone & Joint Health, Fitness & Nutrition, Know & Go Topics, Video Blog
About Chris Schattschneider
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Teams forming for June 1 Foundation for Ripon Medical Center golf outing May 23, 2016
- Travelers urged to consider Zika exposure May 19, 2016
- Fond du Lac woman wins Grief Relief’s backyard makeover May 17, 2016
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host Pick n’ Save brat fry May 17, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers award scholarships May 13, 2016
- Waupun Memorial Hospital achieves Pathway to Excellence designation for second time May 12, 2016
- Fond du Lac woman wins Samaritan $150,000 Cash raffle May 11, 2016