The following video contains our first exercise circuit in the Winter Workout Series. This group can be done separate but if added to all of the supersets previous released will make a calorie-busting workout. This group consists of Step ups with Bicep Curl to Burpee, Lateral Bounds, Seated Trunk Rotations and a Step up to Backward Lunge. Start with 2 sets of these exercises doing 12 reps each or set a clock for 30 seconds and do as many as you can in that time. For the second set you can switch arms on the curls and legs on the step ups.
Winter Workout Series: Circuit 1
By Chris Schattschneider on January 3, 2014 in Bone & Joint Health, Fitness & Nutrition, Know & Go Topics, Video Blog
About Chris Schattschneider
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- St. Francis Home completes successful state survey July 28, 2016
- Garden walk success helps support Treffert Center July 26, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair, August 4 - 5 July 26, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes anesthesiologist July 26, 2016
- AHC Foundation Charity Open raffle tickets now on sale July 25, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes hospitalist July 22, 2016
- Waupun Memorial Hospital to sponsor free community rummage sale, August 18 July 19, 2016