The following video contains our first exercise circuit in the Winter Workout Series. This group can be done separate but if added to all of the supersets previous released will make a calorie-busting workout. This group consists of Step ups with Bicep Curl to Burpee, Lateral Bounds, Seated Trunk Rotations and a Step up to Backward Lunge. Start with 2 sets of these exercises doing 12 reps each or set a clock for 30 seconds and do as many as you can in that time. For the second set you can switch arms on the curls and legs on the step ups.
Winter Workout Series: Circuit 1
By Chris Schattschneider on January 3, 2014 in Bone & Joint Health, Fitness & Nutrition, Know & Go Topics, Video Blog
About Chris Schattschneider
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Marian University to host 7th Annual Dr. Darold A. Treffert lecture series April 22 March 5, 2014
- The Improved Order of Red Men makes donation to Adult Day Services March 5, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to jewelry sale March 3, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare sets Hospice Hope volunteer training in Fond du Lac March 3, 2014
- Living Smart 2014 to offer free lifesaving screenings February 25, 2014
- Waupun Memorial Hospital welcomes new Emergency Department physician February 25, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers to sponsor linen sale March 6 February 21, 2014