The following video contains our second exercise circuit in the Winter Workout Series. This group can be done separate but if added to all of the supersets previous released will make a calorie-busting workout. This group consists of Push ups to T, Box Blasts, Dumbbell Shoulder to Shoulder lifts and a Side Plank with Reach. Start with 2 sets of these exercises doing 12 reps each or set a clock for 30 seconds and do as many as you can in that time. For the second set you can switch arms on the curls and legs on the box blasts.
Winter Workout Series: Circuit 2
By Chris Schattschneider on January 10, 2014 in Bone & Joint Health, Fitness & Nutrition, Know & Go Topics, Video Blog
About Chris Schattschneider
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes addiction counselor to Ripon, Waupun July 29, 2016
- St. Francis Home completes successful state survey July 28, 2016
- Garden walk success helps support Treffert Center July 26, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair, August 4 - 5 July 26, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes anesthesiologist July 26, 2016
- AHC Foundation Charity Open raffle tickets now on sale July 25, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes hospitalist July 22, 2016