The following video contains our second exercise circuit in the Winter Workout Series. This group can be done separate but if added to all of the supersets previous released will make a calorie-busting workout. This group consists of Push ups to T, Box Blasts, Dumbbell Shoulder to Shoulder lifts and a Side Plank with Reach. Start with 2 sets of these exercises doing 12 reps each or set a clock for 30 seconds and do as many as you can in that time. For the second set you can switch arms on the curls and legs on the box blasts.
Winter Workout Series: Circuit 2
By Chris Schattschneider on January 10, 2014 in Bone & Joint Health, Fitness & Nutrition, Know & Go Topics, Video Blog
About Chris Schattschneider
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes psychotherapist to Waupun June 24, 2016
- The Foundation for RMC awards Arlene Fenner Family Endowed Scholarship June 24, 2016
- 2016 Garden Walk & Art Fair set for July 10; bring a friend! June 20, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Weight Watchers series offers joining discount June 20, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare named American Heart Association Start! Fit-Friendly Company June 17, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale June 15, 2016
- Waupun Memorial, Waupun School District honor apprenticeship program students June 8, 2016