The following love quiz was adapted from his book, Born for Love.
“Asking yourself questions and answering them honestly is a good path to self-knowledge. In keeping with this idea, I’d like to propose a few end-of the- day questions for each of us…”
- Is anyone a little happier because I came along today?
- Did I leave any concrete evidence of my kindness, any sign of my love?
- Did I try to think of someone I know in a more positive light?
- Did I help someone to feel joy, to laugh, or at least to smile?
- Have I attempted to remove a little of the rust that is corroding my relationships?
- Have I gone through the day without fretting over what I don’t have and celebrating the things I do have?
- Have I forgiven others for being less than perfect?
- Have I forgiven myself?
- Have I learned something new about life, living or love?
For additional assistance with personal or work concerns, contact Agnesian HealthCare’s Work and Wellness Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at (800) 458-8183.