Dr. Filip Troicki, a radiation oncologist with Agnesian HealthCare at the Agnesian Cancer Center, discusses the importance of colon cancer screenings, as March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month across the country. Dr. Troicki also talks about fit kits and the Living Smart event taking place the first week of April.
Audio Blog: An Interview with Dr. Filip Troicki
By Agnesian HealthCare Public Relations on March 5, 2014 in Audio Blog, Cancer Care, Features, Know & Go Topics
About Agnesian HealthCare Public Relations
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes hospitalist July 22, 2016
- Waupun Memorial Hospital to sponsor free community rummage sale, August 18 July 19, 2016
- Waupun Memorial Hospital Auxiliary awards 2016 scholarships July 19, 2016
- Fond du Lac Regional Clinic Orthopedics welcomes nurse practitioner July 19, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Foundation’s Charity Open gears up for 28th year, announces chairpersons July 11, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare expands community drug drop location options by two July 5, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes psychotherapist to Waupun June 24, 2016