Dr. Filip Troicki, a radiation oncologist with Agnesian HealthCare at the Agnesian Cancer Center, discusses the importance of colon cancer screenings, as March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month across the country. Dr. Troicki also talks about fit kits and the Living Smart event taking place the first week of April.
Audio Blog: An Interview with Dr. Filip Troicki
By Agnesian HealthCare Public Relations on March 5, 2014 in Audio Blog, Cancer Care, Features, Know & Go Topics
About Agnesian HealthCare Public Relations
- If your estrogen level goes down after menopause why do some doctors prescribe estrogen which you are saying higher levels of estrogen causes cancer?
- Your Health May Influence Your Fertility
- Enjoying the Holidays: Stress Prevention and Relief
- Does environment cause cancer in different regions in the U.S.?
- Tell me about kidney stones
Search In Good Health
- Markesan State Bank supports Waupun Memorial Hospital’s women’s health & breast care services November 27, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale November 27, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Journeys library branch to transition November 27, 2015
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary ‘Lights of Love’ tree lighting set December 9 November 27, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Hospice Hope honors veterans November 24, 2015
- RMC Wellness Center welcomes personal trainer November 24, 2015
- Ripon Medical Center receives national recognition for performance leadership in outcomes November 24, 2015