Dr. Filip Troicki, a radiation oncologist with Agnesian HealthCare at the Agnesian Cancer Center, discusses the importance of colon cancer screenings, as March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month across the country. Dr. Troicki also talks about fit kits and the Living Smart event taking place the first week of April.
Audio Blog: An Interview with Dr. Filip Troicki
By Agnesian HealthCare Public Relations on March 5, 2014 in Audio Blog, Cancer Care, Features, Know & Go Topics
About Agnesian HealthCare Public Relations
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers to sponsor linen sale December 14 November 22, 2016
- Waupun Memorial Hospital Auxiliary Love-Lights now on sale November 21, 2016
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center November 21, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare supports local food pantries with turkey donations November 21, 2016
- Agnesian Integrative Health welcomes acupuncturist November 17, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale November 17, 2016
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host bake sale November 16, 2016