Dr. Filip Troicki, a radiation oncologist with Agnesian HealthCare at the Agnesian Cancer Center, discusses the importance of colon cancer screenings, as March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month across the country. Dr. Troicki also talks about fit kits and the Living Smart event taking place the first week of April.
Audio Blog: An Interview with Dr. Filip Troicki
By Agnesian HealthCare Public Relations on March 5, 2014 in Audio Blog, Cancer Care, Features, Know & Go Topics
About Agnesian HealthCare Public Relations
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes new rheumatologist September 22, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes pulmonology nurse practitioner September 21, 2016
- Waupun Memorial Hospital prepares for active threat response with community partners September 19, 2016
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center September 19, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes nephrologist September 16, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare offering seasonal flu vaccinations September 15, 2016
- Waupun Memorial Hospital new private patient rooms taking shape September 15, 2016