As people, we know it’s easy to lose our way. As Catholics, it’s good to know we can always come home.
About Agnesian HealthCare Public Relations
Anyone can have a stroke and everyone should be ready. Every 40 seconds, someone in the U.S. suffers a stroke and every 4 minutes, someone dies from a stroke. That is why The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association is inviting all Americans to become Stroke Heroes by learning and sharing the warning signs of stroke, [...]
Spiritual blindness. It’s an epidemic… with a heavenly cure in Christ.
We are all sinners, yet we all cast stones. We should really stop casting stones.
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes Makes: 4 servings ½ cup chopped scallions Small pinch red pepper flakes Pinch salt 1 ½ tbsp. olive oil Nonstick cooking spray 1 lb. thick skin-on salmon fillet 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained 2 tbsp. toasted pine nuts 2 tbsp. pitted, chopped black olives 1 tbsp. [...]
It’s true. Giving unconditionally can be very uncomfortable, yet unbelievably rewarding.
Yes, Jesus is everywhere–even within us–through the Eucharist.
Makes: 6 servings Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes 2 bunches asparagus, ends snapped off 1 ½ tbsp. olive oil 4 garlic cloves, lightly crushed and peeled Zest (in long stripes) and juice of 1 lemon ¾ tsp. salt Freshly ground black pepper, to taste Pinch red pepper flakes ¼ ounce shaved parmesan [...]
Do you have physical limitations that impair your ability to complete any of your “normal” daily activities? An occupational therapist at Agnesian HealthCare may be able to help to improve quality of life if the limitations are caused by shoulder to hand dysfunction, chronic pain, deconditioning due to cancer treatment, lymphedema or incontinence. April is [...]
The heart begins beating at four weeks after conception Typically a woman has a faster heart rate than a man Your heart beats 100,000 per day 1 in 3 deaths in the USA are heart disease related Regular exercise is the single most important key to heart health Your heart is about the size of [...]
Search In Good Health
- RMC Auxiliary sets uniform, linen sale on June 15 May 26, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare’s Pink Glove Dance 2015: we dance to honor their fight May 21, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale May 20, 2015
- Teams forming for June 3 Foundation for Ripon Medical Center golf outing May 20, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare donates to support Farm2Table Co-op & Cafe May 15, 2015
- Princeton man wins Grief Relief’s backyard makeover May 14, 2015
- The Foundation for RMC awards Arlene Fenner Family Endowed Scholarship May 14, 2015