Decades of accidents teach us that fireworks are dangerous. Many fireworks-related injuries involve the face and eyes. The typical victim is a teenager, at home, unsupervised, with a group of friends. When these factors gather, the chances are someone will end up in the emergency room with an injury to the head, eyes or hands. [...]
About Agnesian HealthCare Public Relations
The number of Americans living with Alzheimer’s disease is growing and growing fast. In fact, more than five million Americans are living with Alzheimer’s, and as many as 16 million will have the disease in 2050. According to the Alzheimer’s Association, the cost of caring for those with Alzheimer’s and other dementias is estimated to [...]
Written by: Jenna Floberg, NHA, Assistant Administrator at St. Francis Home Approximately 5.2 million American’s have Alzheimer’s disease or some form of dementia. Many times, the burden of caring for these people falls on the shoulders of a family member or loved one. This can prove to be a very difficult task, especially if we [...]
As people, we know it’s easy to lose our way. As Catholics, it’s good to know we can always come home.
Anyone can have a stroke and everyone should be ready. Every 40 seconds, someone in the U.S. suffers a stroke and every 4 minutes, someone dies from a stroke. That is why The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association is inviting all Americans to become Stroke Heroes by learning and sharing the warning signs of stroke, [...]
Spiritual blindness. It’s an epidemic… with a heavenly cure in Christ.
We are all sinners, yet we all cast stones. We should really stop casting stones.
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes Makes: 4 servings ½ cup chopped scallions Small pinch red pepper flakes Pinch salt 1 ½ tbsp. olive oil Nonstick cooking spray 1 lb. thick skin-on salmon fillet 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained 2 tbsp. toasted pine nuts 2 tbsp. pitted, chopped black olives 1 tbsp. [...]
It’s true. Giving unconditionally can be very uncomfortable, yet unbelievably rewarding.
Yes, Jesus is everywhere–even within us–through the Eucharist.
Search In Good Health
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center July 2, 2015
- Sr. Mary Mollison, CSA, receives national lifetime achievement award July 1, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Foundation’s Charity Open gears up for 27th year, announces chairpersons June 19, 2015
- Foundation for Ripon Medical Center golf outing boasts successful year June 16, 2015
- Waupun Memorial Hospital to host ‘Music in the Park’ family event June 15, 2015
- Agnesian Health Plaza Building B grand opening celebration set June 28 June 15, 2015
- Waupun Memorial Hospital to sponsor blood drive June 11, 2015