This is a great time to be outdoors, doing the things you love to do. Taking care of your skin while enjoying the outdoors is important. Michael Tjoelker, MD, a board-certified dermatologist with the Fond du Lac Regional Clinic, suggests the following research showing the importance of protecting yourself from the harmful effects of the […]
About Michael Tjoelker, MDGraduated from the St. Louis University School of Medicine. Sees patients at the Fond du Lac Regional Clinic in Fond du Lac and Ripon. In Dermatology, the treatment of some conditions - such as skin cancer – there might be only one appropriate treatment option. However, for many other less-severe skin conditions, the type of treatment selected depends significantly on patient preference. It’s important to review treatment options with patients so that they can select the option that fits in best their needs and lifestyles. In conjunction with this, it is important to keep up with ongoing medical advances in skin care. Therefore, maintaining a high level of continuing medical education is very important to me.
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers to host last minute holiday shopping sale December 6, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers to sponsor linen sale December 14 November 22, 2016
- Waupun Memorial Hospital Auxiliary Love-Lights now on sale November 21, 2016
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center November 21, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare supports local food pantries with turkey donations November 21, 2016
- Agnesian Integrative Health welcomes acupuncturist November 17, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale November 17, 2016