This is a great time to be outdoors, doing the things you love to do. Taking care of your skin while enjoying the outdoors is important. Michael Tjoelker, MD, a board-certified dermatologist with the Fond du Lac Regional Clinic, suggests the following research showing the importance of protecting yourself from the harmful effects of the […]
About Michael Tjoelker, MDGraduated from the St. Louis University School of Medicine. Sees patients at the Fond du Lac Regional Clinic in Fond du Lac and Ripon. In Dermatology, the treatment of some conditions - such as skin cancer – there might be only one appropriate treatment option. However, for many other less-severe skin conditions, the type of treatment selected depends significantly on patient preference. It’s important to review treatment options with patients so that they can select the option that fits in best their needs and lifestyles. In conjunction with this, it is important to keep up with ongoing medical advances in skin care. Therefore, maintaining a high level of continuing medical education is very important to me.
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes psychotherapist to Waupun June 24, 2016
- The Foundation for RMC awards Arlene Fenner Family Endowed Scholarship June 24, 2016
- 2016 Garden Walk & Art Fair set for July 10; bring a friend! June 20, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Weight Watchers series offers joining discount June 20, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare named American Heart Association Start! Fit-Friendly Company June 17, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale June 15, 2016
- Waupun Memorial, Waupun School District honor apprenticeship program students June 8, 2016