Man? Prophet? Messiah? Who is Jesus to you?
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Makes: 4 servings Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 35 minutes 6 lasagna noodles (about 4 oz) ½ lb fresh sweet Italian sausage 2 garlic cloves, minced ¼ cup plus 1 tbsp. shredded parmesan 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley 1 tbsp. olive oil ½ medium onion, finely chopped ¼ tsp. salt plus additional [...]
Do thoughts & words matter? Yes, they really do.
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 35 minutes (with optional brining) Cook Time: 28 minutes 1 whole 3-4 pound chicken, cut into 8 pieces (excluding wings) 1 cup apple cider vinegar (optional) 2 tbsp. olive oil 2 cups barbeque sauce 2 cups salad greens (optional) To brine chicken, place in a bowl of apple cider vinegar and [...]
Life rocking your boat? Focus on Christ & stay afloat.
Feeling empty? Fill up on Jesus and you will be satisfied.
Dr. Wertheimer, a podiatrist with Agnesian HealthCare at Ripon Medical Center, was recently interviewed by WRPN regarding common foot problems and their treatments.
Invest your time in Christ, your pearl of great price.
Small things we do in Christ’s name, become magnified for God’s purpose.
Plant seeds with Christ, and bear great fruit.
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes two local chiropractors February 25, 2015
- Oakfield High School girls basketball team supports AHC Foundation Caring for You Fund February 18, 2015
- WMH women’s health, breast cancer benefits from Waupun Pink Out the Rink February 11, 2015
- Health professionals encouraging awareness, actions in light of measles cases February 10, 2015
- New Psychology internship program helps meet demand for mental health professionals February 10, 2015
- Waupun Memorial Hospital Auxiliary schedules candy, nut sale February 10, 2015
- Salon 311 supports WMH women’s health, breast cancer services February 9, 2015