Small things we do in Christ’s name, become magnified for God’s purpose.
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Plant seeds with Christ, and bear great fruit.
When life’s loads are heavy, give them to Christ.
Even as life’s trials slow us down, following Christ is a continuous path that never stops.
Worrying. Many of us do it everyday. Quite frankly, God doesn’t want it that way.
Dr. Ewa Paskiewicz discusses the importance of vaccinations in a recent interview with WBEV radio in Beaver Dam.
Keep your medicine locked in a safe place away from your kids and other adults. The Food & Drug Administration, the Office of Women’s Health, and the American Hospital Association have combined their efforts to drive awareness of why keeping your medications locked is so important. Locally, the Drug Free Communities of Fond du Lac [...]
Part Two: Raising your heart rate In terms of heart rate, experts define moderate activity as anything that gets the heart beating at 50 to 70 percent of your maximum heart rate; vigorous, at 70 to 85 percent of capacity. Although there are individual variations due to genetics and fitness levels, you can generally determine [...]
Through Agnesian HealthCare’s Bereavement Services, support is available during this grieving process to individuals and their families following the death of a loved one. All services are offered at no charge and are available to any individual or group who has experienced the death of a family member or friend. Check out this month’s Healing [...]
Part One: Why exercise is so beneficial While Dan is hardly a marathon man, he believes in the benefits of exercise – moderate exercise. Each night after dinner, he walks about two miles at a leisurely pace. Is that enough exercise for good health? When the aerobics movement gained momentum in the mid-1970s, the emphasis [...]
Search In Good Health
- The Joint Commission recognizes St. Agnes, Waupun Memorial as Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® December 16, 2014
- AHC Foundation Caring for You at Christmas fund-raiser successful December 15, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes new orthopedic surgeon to Waupun December 12, 2014
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary ‘Lights of Love’ tree lighting set December 18 December 5, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers set blanket, linen sale on December 16 December 3, 2014
- Holiday celebrations: don’t forget your influenza ‘flu’ vaccine December 2, 2014
- Ripon Medical Center move: what you need to know December 1, 2014