Mass & the sacraments? Of course. Discipleship? Being church, even with strangers, on the side of the road.
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Recently, Dr. Andrew Judkins and Dr. Bryan Henslin joined the staff at Agnesian HealthCare. The two providers discussed what chiropractic is and what services they are offering in our area to help patients.
Dr. Eric Nelson, an orthopedic surgeon at Waupun Memorial Hospital was recently interviewed about his job. He also discussed options for hip pain, such as hip resurfacing or hip replacement. Listen now.
March is National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month! Among cancers that affect both men and women, colorectal cancer (cancer of the colon or rectum) is the second leading cause of cancer deaths in the United States. Every year, about 140,000 Americans are diagnosed with colorectal cancer, and more than 50,000 people die from it. Dr. Richard [...]
Man? Prophet? Messiah? Who is Jesus to you?
Makes: 4 servings Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 35 minutes 6 lasagna noodles (about 4 oz) ½ lb fresh sweet Italian sausage 2 garlic cloves, minced ¼ cup plus 1 tbsp. shredded parmesan 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley 1 tbsp. olive oil ½ medium onion, finely chopped ¼ tsp. salt plus additional [...]
Do thoughts & words matter? Yes, they really do.
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 35 minutes (with optional brining) Cook Time: 28 minutes 1 whole 3-4 pound chicken, cut into 8 pieces (excluding wings) 1 cup apple cider vinegar (optional) 2 tbsp. olive oil 2 cups barbeque sauce 2 cups salad greens (optional) To brine chicken, place in a bowl of apple cider vinegar and [...]
Life rocking your boat? Focus on Christ & stay afloat.
Feeling empty? Fill up on Jesus and you will be satisfied.
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare’s Pink Glove Dance 2015: we dance to honor their fight May 21, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale May 20, 2015
- Teams forming for June 3 Foundation for Ripon Medical Center golf outing May 20, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare donates to support Farm2Table Co-op & Cafe May 15, 2015
- Princeton man wins Grief Relief’s backyard makeover May 14, 2015
- The Foundation for RMC awards Arlene Fenner Family Endowed Scholarship May 14, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes critical care physician to St. Agnes Hospital May 14, 2015