Makes: 4 servings Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 35 minutes 6 lasagna noodles (about 4 oz) ½ lb fresh sweet Italian sausage 2 garlic cloves, minced ¼ cup plus 1 tbsp. shredded parmesan 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley 1 tbsp. olive oil ½ medium onion, finely chopped ¼ tsp. salt plus additional [...]
About Danelle PhillipsInteractive Marketing Specialist at Agnesian HealthCare
Do thoughts & words matter? Yes, they really do.
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 35 minutes (with optional brining) Cook Time: 28 minutes 1 whole 3-4 pound chicken, cut into 8 pieces (excluding wings) 1 cup apple cider vinegar (optional) 2 tbsp. olive oil 2 cups barbeque sauce 2 cups salad greens (optional) To brine chicken, place in a bowl of apple cider vinegar and [...]
Life rocking your boat? Focus on Christ & stay afloat.
Feeling empty? Fill up on Jesus and you will be satisfied.
Dr. Wertheimer, a podiatrist with Agnesian HealthCare at Ripon Medical Center, was recently interviewed by WRPN regarding common foot problems and their treatments.
Invest your time in Christ, your pearl of great price.
Small things we do in Christ’s name, become magnified for God’s purpose.
Plant seeds with Christ, and bear great fruit.
When life’s loads are heavy, give them to Christ.
Search In Good Health
- Harley Owners Group Open Road Chapter donates to Carol Hyland Caring for You Fund January 30, 2015
- ‘An Evening of Chocolate & Wine’ raffle tickets on sale January 28, 2015
- Foundation for Ripon Medical Center to host Denim & Pearls February 28 at new hospital January 28, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale January 21, 2015
- First phase of Camelot Drive construction nearing completion January 14, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare urges precautions as flu cases on rise January 14, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule uniform sale January 13, 2015