March is National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month! Among cancers that affect both men and women, colorectal cancer (cancer of the colon or rectum) is the second leading cause of cancer deaths in the United States. Every year, about 140,000 Americans are diagnosed with colorectal cancer, and more than 50,000 people die from it. Dr. Richard […]
Archive | Audio BlogRSS feed for this section
Dr. Wertheimer, a podiatrist with Agnesian HealthCare at Ripon Medical Center, was recently interviewed by WRPN regarding common foot problems and their treatments.
Recently, Dr. Troicki was interviewed about his work at the Agnesian Cancer Center. Listen in as he discusses radiation therapy, chemotherapy, Protura and other updates on cancer treatment.
Dr. Scott Hansfield, OB/GYN at Waupun Memorial Hospital a member of Agnesian HealthCare, was recently interviewed regarding women’s health issues and the importance of preventative exams for women.
Dr. Ewa Paskiewicz discusses the importance of vaccinations in a recent interview with WBEV radio in Beaver Dam.
Dr. Steven Sheppard, MD, an obstetrician/gynecologist with Agnesian HealthCare at Ripon Medical Center, discusses the importance of screenings and the hot topic of HPV vaccines.
Body-image is how we think, feel, and react to our own perceived physical appearances to the outer world. Body-image develops over time based on culture, media, family, peers, others, and our own mental thoughts. Body image is not permanent; it is always changing and is a process we can work on and adjust over lifetime. […]
Dr. Filip Troicki, a radiation oncologist with Agnesian HealthCare at the Agnesian Cancer Center, discusses the importance of colon cancer screenings, as March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month across the country. Dr. Troicki also talks about fit kits and the Living Smart event taking place the first week of April.
Agnesian HealthCare’s Dr. Tom Fabricius, Family Medicine Physician, talks about men’s health issues on the KFIZ morning show.
Agnesian HealthCare’s Matthew Doll, PhD in Psychology with Doll and Associates, talks about our new autism services and how parents can identify the signs of autism on the KFIZ morning show.
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes board-certified urologist August 28, 2015
- AHC welcomes maternal fetal specialist from Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin August 27, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes hospitalist August 26, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare expands wound care services through Ripon clinic August 25, 2015
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host book fair, September 1 August 25, 2015
- WMH Auxiliary to host annual bake & mum sale on September 15, 16 August 21, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Foundation announces 2015 Charity Open raffle winners August 18, 2015