We all need more fun and smiles in life…it takes less muscles in the face to smile, and we all know laughter is great medicine…it does the soul good. As adults, we can take the fun out of things…why do we do that? Kids look forward to a bike ride, playgrounds and activity…well unless you […]
Archive | FeaturesRSS feed for this section
It’s time to pull out your favorite dancing shoes, dust them off and dance like there’s no tomorrow. And, the good news is that your efforts will help raise breast cancer awareness and early detection. Agnesian HealthCare is almost finished filming for its entry in the 2015 Pink Glove Dance nationwide video competition. More than 200 Agnesian […]
Written by: Jenna Floberg, NHA, Assistant Administrator at St. Francis Home Approximately 5.2 million American’s have Alzheimer’s disease or some form of dementia. Many times, the burden of caring for these people falls on the shoulders of a family member or loved one. This can prove to be a very difficult task, especially if we […]
As people, we know it’s easy to lose our way. As Catholics, it’s good to know we can always come home.
Anyone can have a stroke and everyone should be ready. Every 40 seconds, someone in the U.S. suffers a stroke and every 4 minutes, someone dies from a stroke. That is why The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association is inviting all Americans to become Stroke Heroes by learning and sharing the warning signs of stroke, […]
Spiritual blindness. It’s an epidemic… with a heavenly cure in Christ.
Mass & the sacraments? Of course. Discipleship? Being church, even with strangers, on the side of the road.
We are all sinners, yet we all cast stones. We should really stop casting stones.
It’s true. Giving unconditionally can be very uncomfortable, yet unbelievably rewarding.
Yes, Jesus is everywhere–even within us–through the Eucharist.
Search In Good Health
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host Pick n’ Save brat fry July 28, 2015
- Garden walk success helps support Hospice Hope patients, families July 24, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair July 24, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Behavioral Health Services welcomes new psychiatrist July 21, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes hospitalist July 21, 2015
- Waupun Lions Club donates to Waupun Memorial Hospital comfort cart July 16, 2015
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center July 16, 2015