Advent invites us to hope. The message of hope speaks to all who wait in darkness, giving them strength to endure in difficult times. In the Hebrew Scriptures the people trust their God to save them. The New Testament reveals the fullness of all that has been promised. The prophets’ words and the angels’ messages [...]
Archive | Audio BlogRSS feed for this section
Agnesian HealthCare’s Dr. Tom Fabricius, Family Medicine Physician, talks about men’s health issues on the KFIZ morning show.
Agnesian HealthCare’s Matthew Doll, PhD in Psychology with Doll and Associates, talks about our new autism services and how parents can identify the signs of autism on the KFIZ morning show.
Punit Kumar, MD, Medical Director of Agnesian HealthCare’s Palliative Care Services and an Internal Medicine Physician with the Fond du Lac Regional Clinic in Waupun and Markesan, talks about Palliative Care and the options available for your loved ones on the KFIZ morning show.
Dr. Daniel Johnson, a Family Medicine physicians at Agnesian HealthCare’s Fond du Lac Regional Clinic in North Fond du Lac, talks about naturopathic supplements, osteopathic medicine and indications on the KFIZ morning show with Wade Bates. An Interview With Dr. Daniel Johnson by Agnesian HealthCare
Agnesian HealthCare’s Sister Joyann Repp, Bereavement Services Coordinator, and Dawn Rehrauer, co-founder of Grief Relief, discuss “A Journey of the Heart.” Registration ends Monday, July 29!
Agnesian HealthCare’s Janet Martin, OTR, a registered occupational therapist, discusses how autism affects sensory integration and how parents can identify signs of autism in their children.
Agnesian HealthCare’s Renee Allen, MS, CCC-SLP, a speech and language pathologist with the Sport, Spine & Work Center, discusses how autism affects speech and language and how parents can identify signs of autism in children.
Agnesian HealthCare’s Clark Searle, MD, a board-certified orthopedic surgeon, discusses shoulder injuries and how to prevent them on KFIZ 1450′s Breakfast Club.
Agnesian HealthCare’s Andy Land, Director of Hospice Hope & Palliative Care, talks about the options for loved ones with limited life expectancies. Andy Land Interview about Hospice Hope and Palliative Care by Agnesian HealthCare
- Agnesian HealthCare enhances on-line health management web site December 4, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare to sponsor ‘Celebration of Remembrance’ December 2, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare, Fond du Lac High School collaborating on healthy messages December 2, 2013
- WMH Auxiliary learns about breast health coordinator role December 2, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare panel works to ‘demystify’ healthcare insurance reform November 27, 2013
- WMH Auxiliary embraces patient, hospital needs November 26, 2013
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary hosts bake, craft sale and silent auction November 26, 2013