We have been receiving many questions about where patients can get a flu vaccine. See the schedule below for locations/dates/times.
Archive | Influenza & Other Communicable DiseasesRSS feed for this section
According to the Centers for Disease Control, influenza is a contagious respiratory illness with symptoms including: fever, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, muscle or body aches, headaches, fatigue, and possibly vomiting and diarrhea. Coming down with this illness means a call or trip to a healthcare provider is sometimes necessary. Your provider will […]
Listen to Amanda Dickerson, APNP, a family nurse practitioner at the Fond du Lac Regional Clinic in Markesan, as she shares with us the latest on this year’s flu season. If you would like to schedule an appointment with Amanda, please call the clinic at (920) 398-2406.
Whooping cough, or pertussis, can have serious consequences for infants and older adults, says David Maruska, MD, a family medicine physician with Agnesian HealthCare’s Fond du Lac Regional Clinic. Dr. Maruska encourages families to check out this article with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control. Pertussis vaccines are recommended for children, teens, and adults, […]
Search In Good Health
- Markesan State Bank supports Waupun Memorial Hospital’s women’s health & breast care services November 27, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale November 27, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Journeys library branch to transition November 27, 2015
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary ‘Lights of Love’ tree lighting set December 9 November 27, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Hospice Hope honors veterans November 24, 2015
- RMC Wellness Center welcomes personal trainer November 24, 2015
- Ripon Medical Center receives national recognition for performance leadership in outcomes November 24, 2015