Back injury is one of the most common types of injury. Back injuries usually occur because of repetitive movement of the spine over the years. While muscles can heal, disc injuries cannot be reversed. It is the accumulation of bending that causes tissue changes. Therefore, when you move, it is important to maintain the inward […]
You can’t teach and old dog new tricks. A leopard can’t change its spots. These clichés are widely-accepted, but do they apply to us? Bishop Don Hying shows us that through Christ, even challenged people can become “good” people. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
These semi-spicy egg rolls are baked instead of fried for a crispy, healthier bite. Prep:45 Mintues Bake:10 Minutes Yield: 2 ½ Dozen Ingredients: 1 cup fresh baby spinach, chopped 2 TBSP finely chopped red onion 2 TBSP finely chopped sweet red pepper 1 Jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced 1 TBSP canola oil 1/3 cup […]
Author: Dr. Ted Miller of Agnesian HealthCare A common question from expecting mothers is, “How much weight should I gain during my pregnancy?” The truth is there is no universal amount a woman should gain because each woman’s experience is different. One factor I take into consideration is if the woman was underweight or overweight before […]
Q: I have heard a great deal about “coaching” employees. What does that really mean? A: Thank you for the question. Here are a few thoughts about what coaching is, the benefits and what to keep in mind as you coach your employees. Coaching focuses on future possibilities, not past mistakes. A manager’s responsibility is […]
Author: Joel Mason PT, DPT, SCS, CSCS at Agnesian HealthCare‘s Sport, Spine & Work Center There are many components to safe weightlift, including correct breathing, proper technique, spotters when necessary and progression. One key component that often gets overlooked is muscle balance. Probably the most commonly seen muscle imbalance that results from weightlifting is inadequate […]
Life is full of choices, but how do we make the right ones? Bishop Don Hying shares some insight on how we can try to triumph over negative ideas and temptations. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (538).
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare places fourth in 2015 Pink Glove Dance October 12, 2015
- RMC Auxiliary sets ‘Old Hippie Candle Company” sale November 16 October 9, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Hospice Hope schedules ‘A Journey through Grief’ October 6, 2015
- Waupun Memorial Hospital welcomes hospitalist September 28, 2015
- Villa Loretto, Villa Rosa become part of Agnesian HealthCare September 28, 2015
- Bereavement Center & Grief Relief to host ‘Grieving During the Holidays’ September 25, 2015
- St. Francis Home executive serving as statewide association board chair September 25, 2015