Strong feet are an important ingredient to running, especially as it relates to barefoot running. In this video, Chris Schattschneider, a Licensed Athletic Trainer with Agnesian HealthCare, takes you through exercises that will help you to strengthen your feet. Related articles Video Blog: How to tone your thighshttp://ingoodhealthfdl.agnesian.com/2012/06/22/barefoot-running-no-you-are-not-crazy/
Not sure if your health condition requires an emergency room visit? Experiencing a nasty cough and don’t think you should wait to be seen by your primary care provider? We hope this flyer will help.
Listen to Andi Weigand, APNP, a family nurse practitioner at the Fond du Lac Regional Clinic in Ripon, as she shares with us the latest developments on smoking cessation. If you would like to schedule an appointment with Andi, call (920) 745-3180. Related articles Audio Blog: Dr. James Wallace on coronary artery disease
Prep: 35 min. Bake: 15 min. Yield: 12 Servings Ingredients 1/2 cup sugar 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg 2 cups cold water, divided 6 large tart apples, peeled and thinly sliced 1 cup golden raisins 1 cup dried apricots, halved 1 tablespoon lemon juice 2 tablespoons cornstarch TOPPING: 2 cups biscuit/baking mix 3/4 cup 2% milk 1 tablespoon coarse sugar 2 [...]
The providers at Agnesian Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Services are among the professionals that work every day with cancer survivors. They are showing their support in a fun way for cancer survivors! Check out our Pink Glove Dance video coming in October and vote!
Someone gave me the following idea from their church bulletin to remind them to make healthier choices. I loved the idea and modified it to what I think would be a great reminder for us all to have! All you need is some colored beads and string to make a key chain, bracelet, or something [...]
Are you living a balanced life, with time and energy devoted to what is most important? Do you find yourself moving from one activity to another without taking a breath? If you do not feel as though you are in charge of your life, it may be time to slow down and re-prioritize. Complete the [...]
Search In Good Health
- The Joint Commission recognizes St. Agnes, Waupun Memorial as Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® December 16, 2014
- AHC Foundation Caring for You at Christmas fund-raiser successful December 15, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes new orthopedic surgeon to Waupun December 12, 2014
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary ‘Lights of Love’ tree lighting set December 18 December 5, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers set blanket, linen sale on December 16 December 3, 2014
- Holiday celebrations: don’t forget your influenza ‘flu’ vaccine December 2, 2014
- Ripon Medical Center move: what you need to know December 1, 2014