Have you wondered if you should apply head or cold to your sore spot? Here are some pointers. COLD brings down inflammation and swelling. It is indicated after activity, such as exercising a swollen knee or ankle. Cold is indicated after work if pain increases during the work day. Cold is indicated the first 24 […]
The Bible seems to be full of great miracles and spectacular events, but we don’t see those things today. Or do we? Bishop Don Hying shows us that Jesus’ wonder surrounds us every day. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
What does Jesus want from us? In this “C4: Ignite Your Catholic Faith” video, Bishop Don Hying speaks to all of us who are wondering what Jesus requires of us. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
We recently demonstrated how to prepare these delicious black bean brownies at Ripon Medical Center, and so many people loved them, that we decided to share the recipe with all of our friends. Makes 16 1 15 oz can no-salt –added black beans (drained and rinsed) 3 large eggs 1/3 cup canola oil ¼ cup […]
Many people, it seems, avoid cancer screenings, even if they schedule yearly physical exams. One reason is inconvenience. Another reason is fear. However, many cancers can be treated successfully, or at least kept in check, if caught early enough. And the screenings represent the best route to early detection. The longer the cancer is in the body, […]
Author: Dr. Brita McCullough HPV stands for human papilloma virus. The virus affects human skin and moist membranes that line the body such as the throat, mouth, feet, fingers, nails, anus and cervix in both men and women. This virus is a sexually transmitted infection spread from partner to partner through sexual intercourse. There are over […]
Coping with the Stress of Ongoing Military Operations As our service men and women continue to carry out missions in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere, their families, friends and significant others continue to experience varying amounts of worry and fear. In the face of this anxiety, you or someone you know may be experiencing some […]
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare Hospice Hope honors veterans November 24, 2015
- RMC Wellness Center welcomes personal trainer November 24, 2015
- Ripon Medical Center receives national recognition for performance leadership in outcomes November 24, 2015
- Waupun Memorial Hospital receives national recognition for performance leadership in quality, financial strength November 24, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair November 18, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare supports local food pantries with turkey donations November 16, 2015
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center November 16, 2015