Recipe supplied by Alicia Jennerjohn, RD, CD with Agnesian HealthCare Ingredients: Cheesecake: 1 3/4 cups gingersnap crumbs (about 30 cookies, finely crushed) 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted 1 tablespoon fat-free milk Cooking spray 2 cups (1 pound) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar 1/4 [...]
True or False: As HDL, or good cholesterol increases, it decreases the risk of heart attack. You can increase your HDL cholesterol with aerobic exercise. True! You can increase the good cholesterol (HDL) buy viagra online with prescription with cardiovascular or aerobic exercise that is sustained for 30 minutes or more in your target heart [...]
I have to say that I am a big fan of Carole Brody Fleet’s writing style and helpful tips when it comes to dealing with the death of someone close to you. Carole has a refreshing twist to grief and honest and practical answers to many of my questions. This is one of her latest [...]
Listen to Andi Weigand, APNP, a family nurse practitioner at the Fond du Lac Regional Clinic in Ripon, as she shares with us the latest information on menopause. If you would like to schedule an appointment with Andi, call (920) 745-3180.
Life is full of ups and downs, happiness and heartbreak. As we face life’s challenges, sometimes we wonder if we’re fighting alone. Click and hear Bishop Don’s message about our Savior and how he shares our struggles and helps us fight our battles.
Here are a few key points from the book “The Leadership Secrets of Santa Claus,” by Eric Harvey, David Cottrell, Al Lucia and Mike Hourigan. Build a Wonderful Workshop Make the mission the main thing. Focus on your people as well as your purpose. Let values be your guide. Choose Your Reindeer Wisely [...]
In light of the events on Friday in Connecticut, here are some thoughts from the American Psychological Association – about talking to children about such an event. Few events hit home for children and families like a school tragedy. When children see such an event on television or on Web-based news flashes, it is natural [...]
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare’s Pink Glove Dance 2015: we dance to honor their fight May 21, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale May 20, 2015
- Teams forming for June 3 Foundation for Ripon Medical Center golf outing May 20, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare donates to support Farm2Table Co-op & Cafe May 15, 2015
- Princeton man wins Grief Relief’s backyard makeover May 14, 2015
- The Foundation for RMC awards Arlene Fenner Family Endowed Scholarship May 14, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes critical care physician to St. Agnes Hospital May 14, 2015