True or False? Doing abdominal exercises will give me a flat stomach without attention to my diet. I can burn the fat away in a specific area if I work at it. False! There is no ab roller, infomercial devise, tea or exercise that will give you a flat stomach. It is a very [...]
Are you one of those people who pop a few ibuprofen before every run or race? If so, STOP and read this. A new study shows that taking ibuprofen or similar anti-inflammatory before a workout offers no benefits to decreasing muscle soreness and may be causing physical damage to your intestines. Research shows that during strenuous exercise there [...]
Recipe supplied by Alicia Jennerjohn, RD, CD with Agnesian HealthCare Ingredients: Cheesecake: 1 3/4 cups gingersnap crumbs (about 30 cookies, finely crushed) 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted 1 tablespoon fat-free milk Cooking spray 2 cups (1 pound) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar 1/4 [...]
True or False: As HDL, or good cholesterol increases, it decreases the risk of heart attack. You can increase your HDL cholesterol with aerobic exercise. True! You can increase the good cholesterol (HDL) buy viagra online with prescription with cardiovascular or aerobic exercise that is sustained for 30 minutes or more in your target heart [...]
I have to say that I am a big fan of Carole Brody Fleet’s writing style and helpful tips when it comes to dealing with the death of someone close to you. Carole has a refreshing twist to grief and honest and practical answers to many of my questions. This is one of her latest [...]
Listen to Andi Weigand, APNP, a family nurse practitioner at the Fond du Lac Regional Clinic in Ripon, as she shares with us the latest information on menopause. If you would like to schedule an appointment with Andi, call (920) 745-3180.
Life is full of ups and downs, happiness and heartbreak. As we face life’s challenges, sometimes we wonder if we’re fighting alone. Click and hear Bishop Don’s message about our Savior and how he shares our struggles and helps us fight our battles.
Search In Good Health
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center July 2, 2015
- Sr. Mary Mollison, CSA, receives national lifetime achievement award July 1, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Foundation’s Charity Open gears up for 27th year, announces chairpersons June 19, 2015
- Foundation for Ripon Medical Center golf outing boasts successful year June 16, 2015
- Waupun Memorial Hospital to host ‘Music in the Park’ family event June 15, 2015
- Agnesian Health Plaza Building B grand opening celebration set June 28 June 15, 2015
- Waupun Memorial Hospital to sponsor blood drive June 11, 2015