Does having an actual Church serve a real purpose? Why is there a need for people to worship together in a dedicated place? Bishop Don Hying has an insightful perspective on the Church as a community. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (781).
Written by: Stacy Hammack, Senior Mammography Technologist, RT (R)(M) at Ripon Medical Center That pot of coffee that I have every morning or all the caffeinated soft drinks I have in the afternoon will cause me to get breast cancer. Fact: Some research has been done on this topic, and in fact it is suggested that […]
Seven Tips for a Healthy Relationship John Gottman is a highly renowned marriage researcher who has identified behaviors that long-term happy couples have in common. Some of the tips that he shares in his book, “The Seven Principles of Making Marriage Work,” are listed below. Seek Help Early Many couples wait six years before […]
As a registered dietitian, I have been trained to look skeptically at the latest dieting trends. This includes the latest trend toward Detox diets or regimens. To my skeptical eye, the word “detox” is almost akin to a four-letter word striking an immediate cease and desist response; however, I made an attempt to set aside […]
Author: Joel Mason, PT, DPT, SCS, CSCS Contributing Author: Sarah Schultz, MS, LAT Conventional wisdom has traditionally been that the Wet Foot Test is an easy way to figure out your foot type. The idea is that you get your foot wet and step down on a paper towel or surface that you would allow […]
For some it’s a healthy habit. For others a mandatory routine. Then, others just do it occasionally… going to church on Sundays. Do we have to attend church to follow Jesus? Bishop Don has more in this C4! Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (731).
A sweet, tangy and salty mixture of soy sauce, rice vinegar and honey does double-duty as marinade and sauce. Toasted sesame seeds provide a nutty and attractive accent. Make it a meal: Serve with brown rice and sautéed red peppers and zucchini slices. 4 servings | Active Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 40 minutes […]
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes Treffert Center pediatric nurse practitioner April 28, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes family nurse practitioner to sleep center April 28, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare nurse wins Nightingale honor April 26, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair, May 4 - 6 April 26, 2016
- St. Agnes Hospital Center for Physical Rehab recognized as top inpatient rehab facility April 25, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare to consolidate walk-in clinics April 19, 2016
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center, May 3 April 19, 2016