For the past three years, the three Kiwanis groups of Fond du Lac and Waupun Kiwanis have donated Sleep Sacks for newborns at St. Agnes Hospital and Waupun Memorial Hospital to promote and educate parents regarding safe sleep for their infants, in an effort to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). Safe sleep experts recommend […]
Trauma It could be a rape or bullying or poverty or neglect or a hurricane or mass tragedy. Whatever the cause, a traumatic event has a devastating impact on physical, emotional and mental well-being. Communities can be traumatized as well. This May, as part of the annual Mental Health Month activities sponsored by Mental Health […]
Agnesian HealthCare’s Darci Milbrath, ABO Certified Optician, talks about the Agnesian HealthCare Optical Shop.
Author: Joel Mason, PT, DPT, SCS, CSCS Contributing Author: Sarah Schultz, MS, LAT Many individuals enjoy the freedom and competition that running provides. There is much to know about running to be effective and safe in this growing sport. Here are a few running myths to consider. Running Myth One: Running barefoot will cause injuries […]
At Mass, we profess belief in one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church. What does that mean? In this episode, Bishop Don Hying breaks down the “Marks of the Church” etched in the Nicene Creed. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (811).
Agnesian HealthCare’s Robert Santa-Cruz, MD, a board-certified urologist, talks about the da Vinci Surgical System and the benefits of having robotic surgery on the K107.1 morning show with Bart Winkler.
Written by: Ann P Sorgent RN, BSN Clinical Supervisor with the Agnesian Cancer Center Although breast cancer is the most common malignancy (tumor) in American women, many barriers in its diagnosis and treatment remain prevalent. In her article in the February 2013 issue of the Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, Sabrina Meredith discussed the current research in […]
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Teams forming for June 1 Foundation for Ripon Medical Center golf outing May 23, 2016
- Travelers urged to consider Zika exposure May 19, 2016
- Fond du Lac woman wins Grief Relief’s backyard makeover May 17, 2016
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host Pick n’ Save brat fry May 17, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers award scholarships May 13, 2016
- Waupun Memorial Hospital achieves Pathway to Excellence designation for second time May 12, 2016
- Fond du Lac woman wins Samaritan $150,000 Cash raffle May 11, 2016