Let’s Talk About Suicide Which is greater, the yearly number of suicides in Wisconsin or the yearly number of homicides? The answer is that in recent years, completed suicides exceeded homicides by a wide margin – almost four to one. Suicide Facts • Each year about 650 people succeed in suicide attempts in Wisconsin. An […]
The landscape on the City of Ripon’s east side is taking on a whole new dimension as construction moves rapidly at the new Ripon Medical Center. Driving by the new facility off Highway 23 shows the construction of stair shafts, as well as footings and foundation parameters in place for the entire structure. The Emergency […]
Dr. Daniel Johnson, a Family Medicine physicians at Agnesian HealthCare’s Fond du Lac Regional Clinic in North Fond du Lac, talks about naturopathic supplements, osteopathic medicine and indications on the KFIZ morning show with Wade Bates. An Interview With Dr. Daniel Johnson by Agnesian HealthCare
by Corey Wencl, LAT with Agnesian HealthCare It seems like concussions have become an injury that gets more attention than it ever has in the past. With notable concussions to professional athletes being in the news, one can’t help hearing about concussions and being more aware of the harmful short and long-term effects that they […]
Every day, we face many different choices. Should I go this way or that way? Do I listen to my parents or my friends? Is it okay to allow someone else to take the blame for my mistake? Bishop Don helps us take a look at the benefits of doing the “right” thing. Based upon […]
Agnesian HealthCare’s Sister Joyann Repp, Bereavement Services Coordinator, and Dawn Rehrauer, co-founder of Grief Relief, discuss “A Journey of the Heart.” Registration ends Monday, July 29!
Written by: Robert Santa-Cruz, M.D. Bladder cancer is more common than you think. It affects 70,000 new patients each year, and fortunately the diagnosis is usually made when the concern is still confined to the bladder, making treatment much easier. Although we often link tobacco use and lung cancer, the vast majority of bladder cancer […]
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Dr. Bert Callahan, orthopedic surgeon, now practicing at Ripon Medical Center January 16, 2017
- Ripon Medical Center Consultants Laboratory receives accreditation January 16, 2017
- Caring for You at Christmas fund-raiser successful January 9, 2017
- AHC Volunteers at St. Agnes Hospital offer scholarships January 9, 2017
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale January 7, 2017
- Agnesian HealthCare Behavioral Health Services welcomes new psychiatrist January 6, 2017
- Agnesian Integrative Health welcomes massage therapist January 3, 2017