This year we climbed some of the world’s tallest mountains! Are you up for the final challenge of the year? Agnesian HealthCare Summit Challenge from Agnesian HealthCare Making exercise part of your day will give you more energy throughout the day and help you burn calories with a free, family friendly activity!
When we miss them so much it hurts to breathe…every minute of every day. They are in our every thought. We would do anything to feel their touch, the warmth of their embrace. We dream, we long for them. We’d love to wake up in the morning, and find it was all a huge mistake [...]
Advent invites us to hope. The message of hope speaks to all who wait in darkness, giving them strength to endure in difficult times. In the Hebrew Scriptures the people trust their God to save them. The New Testament reveals the fullness of all that has been promised. The prophets’ words and the angels’ messages [...]
When people die, what happens next? Many of us have heard that good people go to heaven and bad people go to hell. Is that it? What is purgatory, anyway? Bishop Don shares some great info with us about life’s next chapter. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1020).
The new Ripon Medical Center Emergency Department will feature natural lighting and will see a dramatic change in its total square footage. Currently, the Emergency Department is 5,000 square feet. In the new facility, it will house a total of 9,000 square feet with a separate ambulance bay.
Swallowing difficulty (dysphagia) has been identified as a post-surgery complication during heart and carotid artery surgeries. Although occurring in just a small percentage of patients, less than five percent, unexpected new-onset dysphagia can be devastating to both medical and emotional recovery. In both procedures, surgeons are operating in close proximity to the cranial nerves controlling [...]
Recipe courtesy of Mayo Clinic Staff Serves 6 Ingredients 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth 1 cup chopped celery 1/2 cup chopped onion 10 slices whole-wheat bread, toasted and cubed 1/4 cup chopped parsley 1 teaspoon dried tarragon 1/2 teaspoon paprika 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg 1/2 cup chopped fresh cranberries 1 cup whole water chestnuts 1 [...]
- Agnesian HealthCare enhances on-line health management web site December 4, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare to sponsor ‘Celebration of Remembrance’ December 2, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare, Fond du Lac High School collaborating on healthy messages December 2, 2013
- WMH Auxiliary learns about breast health coordinator role December 2, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare panel works to ‘demystify’ healthcare insurance reform November 27, 2013
- WMH Auxiliary embraces patient, hospital needs November 26, 2013
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary hosts bake, craft sale and silent auction November 26, 2013