The Social Skills Video project is a collaborative community project in which Agnesian’s Autism, Behavior and Communication Center and local schools have been working together to create social skills videos for use by our community.
Written by: Rosanne Wetzel, Dietetic Intern UW-Green Bay In a day and age where children are bombarded with media and completely absorbed in new technology, how do we get the importance of physical well-being to be the influence that will “tip the scales” in the right direction? According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more [...]
What is cardiovascular exercise? Cardiovascular exercise (cardio) is when you are taking in increased amounts of oxygen and working your heart and lungs (the cardiovascular system) to a level sufficient to make positive changes to the system. Examples of positive changes include an increased VO2 maximum, decreased resting heart rate, and the obvious better intake [...]
Dr. Scott Hansfield, OB/GYN at Waupun Memorial Hospital a member of Agnesian HealthCare, was recently interviewed regarding women’s health issues and the importance of preventative exams for women.
As school gets into full swing, many families find themselves busier than ever juggling the demands of work, school, family and activities. We find ourselves running from one moment to the next, stressed and often times not enjoying the activity in which we are engaged. Though this may seem to be the reality of a [...]
This makes a great side dish for fall to accompany roast turkey or pork loin. 1 butternut squash (small, cubed) 1 granny smith apple (cored and diced) 2 red bell pepper (seeded and diced) 1 sweet potatoes (peeled and cubed) 3 yukon gold potatoes (cubed) 1 purple onion (quartered) 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme 2 [...]
Search In Good Health
- Waupun Memorial Hospital to sponsor blood drive October 15, 2014
- RMC Auxiliary sets ‘Old Hippie Candle Company” sale November 17 October 15, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare diabetes health fair to educate, inform and share lifestyle tips October 10, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare places eighth in 2014 Pink Glove Dance October 7, 2014
- RMC Auxiliary sets blanket, linen sale on November 3 October 3, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers set blanket, linen sale on October 16, 17 October 2, 2014
- GWRRA supports Agnesian HealthCare Foundation Breast Cancer Fund October 1, 2014