With so many mixed messages about relationships and intimacy on television, at the movies and online, how do we know what’s right? Click now for more on what the Church says about these deeply personal connections. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (2331).
Agnesian HealthCare’s Matthew Doll, PhD in Psychology with Doll and Associates, talks about our new autism services and how parents can identify the signs of autism on the KFIZ morning show.
Have you ever heard the phrase, “Dancing to your own beat?” Don’t fear fellow pink-glovers – you will need to dance solo no more! We are thrilled to announce the official song of the Agnesian HealthCare and the Fond du Lac Family YMCA 2013 Pink Glove Dance, “Carry On” by Fun! “While the song begins [...]
Written by: Ann P Sorgent RN, BSN Clinical Supervisor – Agnesian Cancer Center Perhaps it is appropriate that September happens to be Blood Cancer Awareness Month since this type of cancer so often seems to strike children as well as adults. As we ready our children to go back to school, the Leukemia and Lymphoma [...]
Written by: Jodi DeMaa, MSN, RNC, IBCLC and Rita Parker, BSN, RN, IBCLC of Agnesian HealthCare Agnesian HealthCare provides a free monthly breastfeeding class, educating couples prenatally. These classes are taught by one of our internationally board certified lactation consultants. After delivery, a lactation consult will make a hospital visit to each of our breastfeeding moms. Once returning [...]
Ripon Medical Center first broke ground in September 2012. In April 2013, work began on footings and the foundation following rainy spring weather and state approval of site plans. Since that time, the facility has been progressing quickly. The Emergency Department is currently going up, along with some of the stair shafts. The footings and [...]
Back to school time again! You’ve likely started out with the best intentions of helping your child get organized for the year. You’ve purchased all the school supplies and helped your child prepare for the school year. The backpack, desk and locker look great for the first few days of school. So, will it last [...]
- Marian University to host 7th Annual Dr. Darold A. Treffert lecture series April 22 March 5, 2014
- The Improved Order of Red Men makes donation to Adult Day Services March 5, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to jewelry sale March 3, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare sets Hospice Hope volunteer training in Fond du Lac March 3, 2014
- Living Smart 2014 to offer free lifesaving screenings February 25, 2014
- Waupun Memorial Hospital welcomes new Emergency Department physician February 25, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers to sponsor linen sale March 6 February 21, 2014