Man? Prophet? Messiah? Who is Jesus to you?
If you don’t know about omega 3 fatty acids, you haven’t been paying attention. Fish oil and other omega 3 supplements are among the most popular items on the market today, resulting in $25 billion worth of sales in 2011. The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends omega 3 fatty acid consumption through foods, if possible. […]
Skin cancer is the most common cancer diagnosed in the United States. Most cases of skin cancer are caused from over exposure to the damaging rays of the sun. Most people apply sunblock with a high SPF to protect their skin from the damaging rays of the sun. An exciting new study is looking at […]
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is such a puzzling disease that our ancestors looked to the heavens for explanations. In the 13th century, a young Icelandic woman, apparently suffering from MS, suddenly lost her vision and her ability to walk. When she prayed to the saints, her sight and mobility returned…at least for a time. Scientists are […]
The Social Skills Video project is a collaborative community project in which Agnesian’s Autism, Behavior and Communication Center and local schools have been working together to create social skills videos for use by our community.
Makes: 4 servings Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 35 minutes 6 lasagna noodles (about 4 oz) ½ lb fresh sweet Italian sausage 2 garlic cloves, minced ¼ cup plus 1 tbsp. shredded parmesan 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley 1 tbsp. olive oil ½ medium onion, finely chopped ¼ tsp. salt plus additional […]
Search In Good Health
- Fond du Lac County officials say knowledge is key for Zika-virus guidance February 11, 2016
- Flu season off to late start, good time to get vaccinated February 10, 2016
- Kremer Pharmacy selects Agnesian HealthCare to serve patients in future February 8, 2016
- Foundation for Ripon Medical Center to host Denim & Pearls February 27 February 5, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair, February 17 to 19 February 4, 2016
- Envision Fond du Lac to share progress and key findings February 2, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare expands wound care services through new Waupun clinic January 29, 2016