We all get nervous sometimes. Sometimes it happens when we have to speak in public or when we have to talk to someone about a difficult subject. Sometimes we get nervous before a big test or project at work. Other times, nervousness comes when we fly or before a long trip. Regardless of what makes […]
A heart catheterization is a procedure performed by an interventional cardiologist and a team of nurses and technician to find out if you have disease of the heart muscle, valves or coronary arteries. A tiny hollow tube is inserted through a large vessel in the groin to the heart. Special X-ray dye is injected into […]
Written by: Bryan Royce, M.D. We often hear about ligament tears in pro-athletes, such as a torn ACL. Most recently the Green Bay Packers lost wide receiver, Jared Abbrederis, due to a torn ACL. Some common ligament tears include: ACL injury = usually occurs in a non-contact situation with pivoting or abrupt stopping. MCL […]
Written by: Rebecca Hoerth, APNP How can a person make good food choices in a fast food world? Unless we are careful, even one fast food meal can pack on enough calories for the entire day. Often, they are loaded with carbohydrates, fats, salts and MSG to make for a tastier temptation. Try to stick […]
Written by: Bryan Royce, M.D. Many people in Wisconsin are Vitamin D deficient or insufficient due to our lack of direct sunlight for a large portion of the year. Living in the “Dairy State” and drinking large quantities of milk can help, but is usually not enough to sustain adequate Vitamin D levels for optimum […]
The Social Skills Video project is a collaborative community project in which Agnesian’s Autism, Behavior and Communication Center and local schools have been working together to create social skills videos for use by our community.
Makes: 4 servings Hands-On Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 15 Minutes 1 cup dry couscous 1/3 cup sliced almonds 4 6oz. tilapia (or other white fish) fillets 3 tsp. olive oil ½ tsp. salt 1 tbsp. plain bread crumbs 1 7oz. jar roasted red peppers, drained ½ tsp. sherry vinegar 2 garlic cloves, minced ¼ […]
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Waupun Memorial Hospital receives new quality-based accreditation December 9, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers to host last minute holiday shopping sale December 6, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers to sponsor linen sale December 14 November 22, 2016
- Waupun Memorial Hospital Auxiliary Love-Lights now on sale November 21, 2016
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center November 21, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare supports local food pantries with turkey donations November 21, 2016
- Agnesian Integrative Health welcomes acupuncturist November 17, 2016