Did you know that 25 percent of public schools report that bullying among children occurs on a daily or weekly basis? And that one in five high school students report being bullied in the past year? Contrary to what may have been some people’s experiences, bullying is not a normal, healthy behavior or a rite […]
1 fresh pineapple-cut into eighths 1 tsp honey ¼ tsp sea salt 3 Tbls olive oil 1 dash Tabasco sauce (optional) Mix together honey, olive oil, salt, and tabasco sauce to make a marinade. Marinate pineapple wedges for 1 hour. Skewer pineapple with kebob sticks. Pre heat grill or grill pan. Grill pineapple two to […]
Written by: Joel Mason, PT with Agnesian HealthCare Bone & Joint Health If you were told that your pharmacy was selling a drug that would forestall aging and treat just about every chronic disease that exists today, would you be interested? What if you were also told that tests on athletes in their 70s were found […]
Many women who have been treated for breast cancer have had a surgery that leads to an alteration in their physical appearance. Sometimes these alterations are permanent; they may be temporary if reconstruction is scheduled for a later time. Most women will be able to wear a prosthesis (breast form) within two to eight weeks […]
October is breast cancer awareness month. Lisa Michels, APNP with Agnesian HealthCare discusses this important issue on KFIZ. What are you doing to prevent breast cancer from hitting your family?
The Social Skills Video project is a collaborative community project in which Agnesian’s Autism, Behavior and Communication Center and local schools have been working together to create social skills videos for use by our community.
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Ripon Medical Center begins ‘Pathway to Excellence’ work May 26, 2016
- In their honor: the stories of St. Francis Home veterans May 26, 2016
- Teams forming for June 1 Foundation for Ripon Medical Center golf outing May 23, 2016
- Travelers urged to consider Zika exposure May 19, 2016
- Fond du Lac woman wins Grief Relief’s backyard makeover May 17, 2016
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host Pick n’ Save brat fry May 17, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers award scholarships May 13, 2016