Written by: Ann P Sorgent RN, BSN Clinical Supervisor with the Agnesian Cancer Center May is a special month for nurses nationwide! In addition to the celebration of National Nurses Week from May 6 to 12, the entire month of May is dedicated to celebrating the contributions of oncology (cancer) nurses. This year’s Oncology Nursing [...]
Submitted by: Lisa Michels, RN, BSN, Breast Care Coordinator It is recommended that women at age 40 have annual screening mammograms. A screening mammogram is considered preventive care and is usually covered by most insurance. It does not require an order from your provider. It is a 15-minute appointment that involves a board-certified mammography technician obtaining [...]
Agnesian HealthCare’s Teresa Davenport, PhD, a psychiatrist with Doll & Associates, discusses the psychological assessment of autism in children and how it is evaluated during KFIZ’s Breakfast Club.
4 Servings Ingredients 1/2 cup low-fat granola without raisins 2 tablespoons unsalted butter 4 large peaches, pitted and sliced 2 tablespoons brown sugar 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1 cup vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt Preparation Preheat broiler to high. Place granola on a jelly-roll pan, spreading evenly. Broil 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. Melt butter [...]
If you have read anything over the past few years about fitness training or athletic performance, then you have heard the term “core training”. However, you probably have heard it with little or no data to back up why you should add it to your training routine. Well, a recent French study demonstrated that a [...]
The Catholic Church has many different traditions and rituals. Why? Bishop Don Hying shares more on the sacraments and why they’re so important. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1076).
Agnesian HealthCare’s Nicole Auxier and Angela Katzfey, Doctors of Audiology, talk about hearing aids and the benefits of being fitted by an Agnesian HealthCare audiologist. About Agnesian Audiology by Agnesian HealthCare
- Agnesian HealthCare offers student volunteer program March 10, 2014
- WMH to centralize women’s health services in one location March 10, 2014
- Marian University to host 7th Annual Dr. Darold A. Treffert lecture series April 22 March 5, 2014
- The Improved Order of Red Men makes donation to Adult Day Services March 5, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to jewelry sale March 3, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare sets Hospice Hope volunteer training in Fond du Lac March 3, 2014
- Living Smart 2014 to offer free lifesaving screenings February 25, 2014