Thank you so much for your support and votes for our 2014 Pink Glove Dance. The winners and final rankings will be announced on October 2. Stay tuned!
This makes a great side dish for fall to accompany roast turkey or pork loin. 1 butternut squash (small, cubed) 1 granny smith apple (cored and diced) 2 red bell pepper (seeded and diced) 1 sweet potatoes (peeled and cubed) 3 yukon gold potatoes (cubed) 1 purple onion (quartered) 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme 2 […]
Written by: Joel Mason, P.T. with Agnesian HealthCare Bone & Joint Health People often get hung up on debating what is the ideal form of exercise and how often it should be done. Running versus walking versus swimming versus weight training versus biking, etc., and it can go in any direction depending on what your […]
It has long been known that obesity increases our risk for cardiovascular disease. New research is confirming that obesity also increases our risk for developing cancer. A recent study in the United Kingdom and published in the Lancet revealed that high body mass index (BMI) greatly increases risk for many common cancers. BMI and weight […]
New technology in laboratory medicine has been emerging at a rapid rate in recent years. Medical journals are publicizing new information so fast it can be difficult to keep up with all the advancements. Genetic testing analyzes human DNA, RNA, chromosomes, protein or certain metabolites. It can determine changes that may cause illness or disease, […]
Many individuals with dementia and their caregivers struggle at mealtime. This can be frustrating because many of life’s pleasurable events center on food…favorite meals, backyard grilling, party food and holiday dinners. They are happy social memories with spouses and children, relatives and friends. When mealtime becomes a frustrating and negative experience, both emotional and nutritional […]
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Teams forming for June 1 Foundation for Ripon Medical Center golf outing May 23, 2016
- Travelers urged to consider Zika exposure May 19, 2016
- Fond du Lac woman wins Grief Relief’s backyard makeover May 17, 2016
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host Pick n’ Save brat fry May 17, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers award scholarships May 13, 2016
- Waupun Memorial Hospital achieves Pathway to Excellence designation for second time May 12, 2016
- Fond du Lac woman wins Samaritan $150,000 Cash raffle May 11, 2016