Written by: Joel Mason, PT with Agnesian HealthCare Bone & Joint Health If you were told that your pharmacy was selling a drug that would forestall aging and treat just about every chronic disease that exists today, would you be interested? What if you were also told that tests on athletes in their 70s were found […]
Many women who have been treated for breast cancer have had a surgery that leads to an alteration in their physical appearance. Sometimes these alterations are permanent; they may be temporary if reconstruction is scheduled for a later time. Most women will be able to wear a prosthesis (breast form) within two to eight weeks […]
October is breast cancer awareness month. Lisa Michels, APNP with Agnesian HealthCare discusses this important issue on KFIZ. What are you doing to prevent breast cancer from hitting your family?
The Social Skills Video project is a collaborative community project in which Agnesian’s Autism, Behavior and Communication Center and local schools have been working together to create social skills videos for use by our community.
Live each day of your life! Get Active… Be Active… Stay Active… Run,jog,walk,trot,scamper, move,hike,swim,jump,jump rope,hop,skip,kick,volleyball, basketball,soccer,baseball, Tennis,horse back riding,roller blading,climbing,running steps… Whatever it is…do it!
It is very common for a person needing to use any mobility aid to be reluctant or that you see them walking without any mobility aid. It can take some time, even months, before the person will begin to see the benefits of using one. You need to have patience with the person and allow […]
I feel that this occurs because one in eight women will get breast cancer; and let’s face it, who doesn’t know someone who has had breast cancer? I have heard an oncologist say that breast cancer has become an “epidemic.” It is unfortunate that we know so many women with this cancer, but it is […]
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes psychotherapist to Waupun June 24, 2016
- The Foundation for RMC awards Arlene Fenner Family Endowed Scholarship June 24, 2016
- 2016 Garden Walk & Art Fair set for July 10; bring a friend! June 20, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Weight Watchers series offers joining discount June 20, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare named American Heart Association Start! Fit-Friendly Company June 17, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale June 15, 2016
- Waupun Memorial, Waupun School District honor apprenticeship program students June 8, 2016