Last week, I discussed the reasons for hairpulling. In this blog, I will focus on challenges, prevention, and treatment. The hurdles The biggest hurdle in beating hairpulling is flagging motivation. In a therapist’s office, many folks with TTM believe they can conquer their habit. But sometimes the shine goes off the penny after they leave […]
The Social Skills Video project is a collaborative community project in which Agnesian’s Autism, Behavior and Communication Center and local schools have been working together to create social skills videos for use by our community.
Through Agnesian HealthCare’s Bereavement Services, support is available during this grieving process to individuals and their families following the death of a loved one. All services are offered at no charge and are available to any individual or group who has experienced the death of a family member or friend. Check out this month’s Healing […]
1 ripe avocado-peeled and diced 2 cups diced mango (can substitute peaches if desired) 1 cup ripe plum tomatoes, diced 1 tsp olive oil ¼ cup fresh cilantro Juice from 1 lime Mix all ingredients together and chill.
Written by: Lauren Turner, Predoctoral Intern with St. Agnes Hospital Behavioral Health While the holidays are a time of cheer, spirit and warmth, this is also a notoriously stressful time of year. Finding that perfect gift, hosting family dinners and dealing with often unpredictable weather can make the holidays a time of anxiety rather than […]
As the Thanksgiving season approaches, we are all reminded of the importance of having gratitude. Being a thankful person helps us to be mindful of the good things, even in stressful times. Using a grateful thinking style has even been shown to have psychological benefits. So, how can we help our children to develop a […]
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes new rheumatologist September 22, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes pulmonology nurse practitioner September 21, 2016
- Waupun Memorial Hospital prepares for active threat response with community partners September 19, 2016
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center September 19, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes nephrologist September 16, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare offering seasonal flu vaccinations September 15, 2016
- Waupun Memorial Hospital new private patient rooms taking shape September 15, 2016