Worrying. Many of us do it everyday. Quite frankly, God doesn’t want it that way.
Written by: Joel Mason, P.T. with Agnesian HealthCare Bone & Joint Health People often get hung up on debating what is the ideal form of exercise and how often it should be done. Running versus walking versus swimming versus weight training versus biking, etc., and it can go in any direction depending on what your […]
It has long been known that obesity increases our risk for cardiovascular disease. New research is confirming that obesity also increases our risk for developing cancer. A recent study in the United Kingdom and published in the Lancet revealed that high body mass index (BMI) greatly increases risk for many common cancers. BMI and weight […]
New technology in laboratory medicine has been emerging at a rapid rate in recent years. Medical journals are publicizing new information so fast it can be difficult to keep up with all the advancements. Genetic testing analyzes human DNA, RNA, chromosomes, protein or certain metabolites. It can determine changes that may cause illness or disease, […]
Many individuals with dementia and their caregivers struggle at mealtime. This can be frustrating because many of life’s pleasurable events center on food…favorite meals, backyard grilling, party food and holiday dinners. They are happy social memories with spouses and children, relatives and friends. When mealtime becomes a frustrating and negative experience, both emotional and nutritional […]
Are you carrying around a few extra pounds and not sure how to get rid of it? Have you tried every fad diet, bizarre food combination or late night TV gadget that promises weight loss? Well, you must face this fact – no matter what late night TV fitness guru preaches – gimmicks do not […]
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes psychotherapist to Waupun June 24, 2016
- The Foundation for RMC awards Arlene Fenner Family Endowed Scholarship June 24, 2016
- 2016 Garden Walk & Art Fair set for July 10; bring a friend! June 20, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Weight Watchers series offers joining discount June 20, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare named American Heart Association Start! Fit-Friendly Company June 17, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale June 15, 2016
- Waupun Memorial, Waupun School District honor apprenticeship program students June 8, 2016