During the business of the holiday season coming…please take time, each day to write down 3 things you are grateful and or thankful for each day. Focus on what you are doing right, good choices and positive things to fuel you for the next month. This is a good practice to improve your mood and […]
While a very welcome concept, I don’t have a particular fondness for the term “wellness.” While “sickness” seems right as a noun, “wellness” feels a bit awkward as a noun. Maybe it’s just me. The term I prefer is “rustproofing” ourselves. In 1972, I wrote an article with that title in Postgraduate Medicine listing the […]
It is very important to do monthly self-breast exams because only you know those subtle changes that may have occurred and may mean something serious. If you feel a lump, make sure you inform your healthcare provider. It is important to remember that 80 to 85 percent of breast lumps are benign, especially in women […]
The Social Skills Video project is a collaborative community project in which Agnesian’s Autism, Behavior and Communication Center and local schools have been working together to create social skills videos for use by our community.
Written by: Vivian Hazell, Lead Autism Therapist, Agnesian Beyond Boundaries of Autism Imagine if you couldn’t interpret what those around you are about to do or WHY they are doing it or what you should do in response…. You have just imagined being a child with autism. Children with autism strive for routine and predictability in order […]
1 bundle fresh kale, trimmed, stems removed, and chopped 2 cups fresh bean sprouts 1 cup shredded carrots 2 tsp olive oil 1 Tbls light soy sauce ¼ tsp red pepper flakes Make sure kale is washed, trimmed and chopped. Pat dry and put the kale on a cookie sheet and place in your freezer […]
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes new rheumatologist September 22, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes pulmonology nurse practitioner September 21, 2016
- Waupun Memorial Hospital prepares for active threat response with community partners September 19, 2016
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center September 19, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes nephrologist September 16, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare offering seasonal flu vaccinations September 15, 2016
- Waupun Memorial Hospital new private patient rooms taking shape September 15, 2016