Trauma It could be a rape or bullying or poverty or neglect or a hurricane or mass tragedy. Whatever the cause, a traumatic event has a devastating impact on physical, emotional and mental well-being. Communities can be traumatized as well. This May, as part of the annual Mental Health Month activities sponsored by Mental Health [...]
Agnesian HealthCare’s Darci Milbrath, ABO Certified Optician, talks about the Agnesian HealthCare Optical Shop.
Author: Joel Mason, PT, DPT, SCS, CSCS Contributing Author: Sarah Schultz, MS, LAT Many individuals enjoy the freedom and competition that running provides. There is much to know about running to be effective and safe in this growing sport. Here are a few running myths to consider. Running Myth One: Running barefoot will cause injuries [...]
At Mass, we profess belief in one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church. What does that mean? In this episode, Bishop Don Hying breaks down the “Marks of the Church” etched in the Nicene Creed. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (811).
Agnesian HealthCare’s Robert Santa-Cruz, MD, a board-certified urologist, talks about the da Vinci Surgical System and the benefits of having robotic surgery on the K107.1 morning show with Bart Winkler.
Written by: Ann P Sorgent RN, BSN Clinical Supervisor with the Agnesian Cancer Center Although breast cancer is the most common malignancy (tumor) in American women, many barriers in its diagnosis and treatment remain prevalent. In her article in the February 2013 issue of the Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, Sabrina Meredith discussed the current research in [...]
Written by: Douglas R Conners, MD, Interventional Radiology with Radiology Associates of the Fox Valley, which provides radiology services at Agnesian HealthCare Have you heard of peripheral artery disease (PAD)? Despite affecting over 12 million Americans, many people have not. What is PAD? What causes PAD? PAD results from the same narrowing of the arteries that cause most [...]
- Agnesian HealthCare working collaboratively to enhance patient care April 18, 2014
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary schedules candy, nut sale April 16, 2014
- The Foundation for Ripon Medical Center’s Denim & Pearls set April 25 April 14, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair April 9, 2014
- RMC Auxiliary schedules purse, tote sale May 5 April 9, 2014
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host Pick n’ Save brat fry April 7, 2014
- WMH to sponsor infant memorial service April 4, 2014