As the Thanksgiving season approaches, we are all reminded of the importance of having gratitude. Being a thankful person helps us to be mindful of the good things, even in stressful times. Using a grateful thinking style has even been shown to have psychological benefits. So, how can we help our children to develop a […]
Recipe courtesy of Mayo Clinic Staff Serves 6 Ingredients 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth 1 cup chopped celery 1/2 cup chopped onion 10 slices whole-wheat bread, toasted and cubed 1/4 cup chopped parsley 1 teaspoon dried tarragon 1/2 teaspoon paprika 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg 1/2 cup chopped fresh cranberries 1 cup whole water chestnuts 1 […]
Here’s my quick top 10 ways to get better abs. Do more cardio Great abs start in the kitchen Great abs end by getting more rest Increase water intake Increase fruits and veggies Count calories Move every day! Stop bad habits! Don’t quit! Be disciplined! What? Where’s the ab exercises? Well…that is a great myth…there […]
Recently, Dr. Troicki was interviewed about his work at the Agnesian Cancer Center. Listen in as he discusses radiation therapy, chemotherapy, Protura and other updates on cancer treatment.
There is a habit disorder that causes as much pain and embarrassment as alcoholism or gambling and generally isn’t talked about. It is hairpulling or trichotillomania (most hairpullers call it trich or TTM). Though the name “trichotillomania” sounds Gothic and weird, it literally means “hairpulling enthusiasm.” Trich is an issue of the ages and is […]
The Social Skills Video project is a collaborative community project in which Agnesian’s Autism, Behavior and Communication Center and local schools have been working together to create social skills videos for use by our community.
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare to welcome Dr. Bert Callahan, orthopedic surgeon October 24, 2016
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary kicks off 2016 ‘Lights of Love’ program October 19, 2016
- Agnesian Work & Wellness welcomes new nurse practitioner October 17, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare, YMCA collaborate on cardiac rehab transitions October 14, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes hospitalist October 12, 2016
- Agnesian Work & Wellness welcomes nurse practitioner October 11, 2016
- Waupun Memorial Hospital to host Journeys ‘Art of Relaxation’ program October 7, 2016