I feel that this occurs because one in eight women will get breast cancer; and let’s face it, who doesn’t know someone who has had breast cancer? I have heard an oncologist say that breast cancer has become an “epidemic.” It is unfortunate that we know so many women with this cancer, but it is […]
The Social Skills Video project is a collaborative community project in which Agnesian’s Autism, Behavior and Communication Center and local schools have been working together to create social skills videos for use by our community.
Written by: Rosanne Wetzel, Dietetic Intern UW-Green Bay In a day and age where children are bombarded with media and completely absorbed in new technology, how do we get the importance of physical well-being to be the influence that will “tip the scales” in the right direction? According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more […]
What is cardiovascular exercise? Cardiovascular exercise (cardio) is when you are taking in increased amounts of oxygen and working your heart and lungs (the cardiovascular system) to a level sufficient to make positive changes to the system. Examples of positive changes include an increased VO2 maximum, decreased resting heart rate, and the obvious better intake […]
Dr. Scott Hansfield, OB/GYN at Waupun Memorial Hospital a member of Agnesian HealthCare, was recently interviewed regarding women’s health issues and the importance of preventative exams for women.
As school gets into full swing, many families find themselves busier than ever juggling the demands of work, school, family and activities. We find ourselves running from one moment to the next, stressed and often times not enjoying the activity in which we are engaged. Though this may seem to be the reality of a […]
Thank you so much for your support and votes for our 2014 Pink Glove Dance. The winners and final rankings will be announced on October 2. Stay tuned!
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare provides Exergaming to The Arc Fond du Lac August 25, 2016
- Air Force/National Guard veteran finds fulfillment in hospice volunteerism August 24, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Weight Watchers series offers joining discount August 24, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare to offer grief support for grieving children, families August 22, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers to host fair trade sale fund-raiser August 19, 2016
- WMH Auxiliary to host annual bake & mum sale on September 14, 15 August 18, 2016
- Villa Loretto sets Fall Fest September 11, raffle tickets on sale August 18, 2016