It is extremely important for all parents, grandparents and anyone who cares for your precious little one to know the ABC rules for safe baby slumber. They are A: putting baby to sleep alone, B: on their back, and C: in a crib. Virtually all new moms say they know the rules for safe baby […]
The other day, I was going through the texts on my phone. I have the phone set so that it automatically saves incoming texts. I often delete texts that I send right away to save space on my phone. (Believe it or not, I don’t have a smart phone.) As I was looking at past […]
Do you know someone who has been diagnosed with diabetes? Please spread the word how important it is for diabetics to take care of their health, and pay special attention to their legs and feet. To keep their feet and legs healthy, they need to inspect them daily and note any changes they see like […]
What do you do when your muscles are really sore after a hard workout? Please don’t tell me you lay in bed! What you should be doing to recover from a hard workout or training session is called regeneration. Regeneration allows you to “recharge” your batteries. The stress from exercise is good, but not allowing your […]
Through Agnesian HealthCare’s Bereavement Services, support is available during this grieving process to individuals and their families following the death of a loved one. All services are offered at no charge and are available to any individual or group who has experienced the death of a family member or friend. Check out this month’s Healing […]
Dr. Steven Sheppard, MD, an obstetrician/gynecologist with Agnesian HealthCare at Ripon Medical Center, discusses the importance of screenings and the hot topic of HPV vaccines.
Find a farm with raspberries, tomatoes, flowers, anything, and get picking. Play outside in the rain: Smell the rain, splash in puddles, make mud pies. No rain? Set up the sprinkler up outside instead. Go camping: Try backyard camping, or set up sleeping bags on the floor in your house and have a family sleepover. […]
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare provides Exergaming to The Arc Fond du Lac August 25, 2016
- Air Force/National Guard veteran finds fulfillment in hospice volunteerism August 24, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Weight Watchers series offers joining discount August 24, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare to offer grief support for grieving children, families August 22, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers to host fair trade sale fund-raiser August 19, 2016
- WMH Auxiliary to host annual bake & mum sale on September 14, 15 August 18, 2016
- Villa Loretto sets Fall Fest September 11, raffle tickets on sale August 18, 2016