Did you know that 25 percent of public schools report that bullying among children occurs on a daily or weekly basis? And that one in five high school students report being bullied in the past year? Contrary to what may have been some people’s experiences, bullying is not a normal, healthy behavior or a rite […]
1 fresh pineapple-cut into eighths 1 tsp honey ¼ tsp sea salt 3 Tbls olive oil 1 dash Tabasco sauce (optional) Mix together honey, olive oil, salt, and tabasco sauce to make a marinade. Marinate pineapple wedges for 1 hour. Skewer pineapple with kebob sticks. Pre heat grill or grill pan. Grill pineapple two to […]
Written by: Joel Mason, PT with Agnesian HealthCare Bone & Joint Health If you were told that your pharmacy was selling a drug that would forestall aging and treat just about every chronic disease that exists today, would you be interested? What if you were also told that tests on athletes in their 70s were found […]
Many women who have been treated for breast cancer have had a surgery that leads to an alteration in their physical appearance. Sometimes these alterations are permanent; they may be temporary if reconstruction is scheduled for a later time. Most women will be able to wear a prosthesis (breast form) within two to eight weeks […]
October is breast cancer awareness month. Lisa Michels, APNP with Agnesian HealthCare discusses this important issue on KFIZ. What are you doing to prevent breast cancer from hitting your family?
The Social Skills Video project is a collaborative community project in which Agnesian’s Autism, Behavior and Communication Center and local schools have been working together to create social skills videos for use by our community.
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center January 18, 2017
- Villa Rosa to host long-term care workshop January 30 January 18, 2017
- ‘An Evening of Chocolate & Wine’ raffle tickets on sale January 18, 2017
- Dr. Bert Callahan, orthopedic surgeon, now practicing at Ripon Medical Center January 16, 2017
- Ripon Medical Center Consultants Laboratory receives accreditation January 16, 2017
- Caring for You at Christmas fund-raiser successful January 9, 2017
- AHC Volunteers at St. Agnes Hospital offer scholarships January 9, 2017