Sunday after Sunday, Catholics around the world rise and recite a series of paragraphs in a shared profession of faith. But why? Bishop Don Hying has more info right here.
by Louann Biddick How do you know if you are in menopause? Menopause is defined as not having menstruated for a period of one year. This most often takes place between the ages of 48 to 55 years, but the normal age range for the onset of menopause is wide – anywhere from 40 and [...]
Who is happy? What makes a person happy? Researchers continue to find answers to these long asked questions. Myths of happiness Before learning what relates to happiness, researchers, such as David Myers, Ph.D., have learned that there are several myths to popular beliefs about happiness. Myth #1: Age predicts happiness. Research studying more than a [...]
Does that sound the best exercise ever? Just lying in bed and burning calories? Well, the truth is we do burn calories at rest, but we burn more calories when we are active. So, why does it matter if you know how many calories you burn at rest then, or your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)? [...]
Starting Position: Lay face down on the ball with your hands on the ground (the ball will be under hips). Keep your legs straight and pull your toes towards your shins. Procedure: Use your glutes to lift your legs so that you are in diagonal line, with your upper body moving closer to the floor. [...]
The world is full of various religious beliefs and ethnic backgrounds. Is Jesus truly a savior for all of us? In this episode, Bishop Don Hying explores what it means to be a Universal Church.
So false! I know this was an easy question, just making sure you’re paying attention. It does bring up another question that I get asked frequently, and one that is debated frequently among fitness professionals. What is the best time to stretch? There are so many variables out there to give that question a generic [...]
- Ripon Medical Center hosts baby fair May 13 April 22, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare working collaboratively to enhance patient care April 18, 2014
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary schedules candy, nut sale April 16, 2014
- The Foundation for Ripon Medical Center’s Denim & Pearls set April 25 April 14, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair April 9, 2014
- RMC Auxiliary schedules purse, tote sale May 5 April 9, 2014
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host Pick n’ Save brat fry April 7, 2014