Written by: Corey Wencl, LAT with Agnesian HealthCare’s Sports, Spine & Work Center To many it seems like more and more people are tearing their Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) these days. From professional athletes like Adrian Peterson and Robert Griffith III down to our local high school athletes and even some children younger than that [...]
They have grand titles, elaborate ceremonies, big hats and big responsibilities. But why? Let’s get the answer from one of them! Bishop Don Hying shares more on why the Church has a distinct leadership structure and foundation. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (874).
Ingredients 1 2/3 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 8 1/2 cookie sheets) 7 tablespoons sugar, divided 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten Cooking spray 1 1/4 cups fat-free milk 2/3 cup reduced-fat crunchy peanut butter 1/2 teaspoon vanilla 1/2 cup (4 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened 1 (8-ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed [...]
Written by: Kelli Little, Care Navigator at the Agnesian Cancer Center The American Cancer Society is celebrating its 100 year anniversary this year. Just to highlight a few beginning milestones…. 1913: The American Cancer Society is founded. 1927: Women make noise to save lives. 1946: American Cancer Society launches its ground-breaking research program. 1947: The [...]
For the past three years, the three Kiwanis groups of Fond du Lac and Waupun Kiwanis have donated Sleep Sacks for newborns at St. Agnes Hospital and Waupun Memorial Hospital to promote and educate parents regarding safe sleep for their infants, in an effort to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). Safe sleep experts recommend [...]
Trauma It could be a rape or bullying or poverty or neglect or a hurricane or mass tragedy. Whatever the cause, a traumatic event has a devastating impact on physical, emotional and mental well-being. Communities can be traumatized as well. This May, as part of the annual Mental Health Month activities sponsored by Mental Health [...]
Agnesian HealthCare’s Darci Milbrath, ABO Certified Optician, talks about the Agnesian HealthCare Optical Shop.
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes new orthopedic surgeon September 17, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes local orthopedic surgeon to Ripon Medical Center September 16, 2014
- WMH Auxiliary schedules candy, nut sale September 16, 2014
- Reading plays integral part in childrens’ development, speaker set October 16 on subject September 16, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule uniform sale September 16, 2014
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center September 10, 2014
- WMH Auxiliary to host annual bake & mum sale on September 16, 17 September 4, 2014