Growing a backyard garden is becoming more and more popular today. While the benefits of growing your own fruits, vegetables and herbs are numerous, here are just a few benefits to convince you to put your green thumb into action. Encourages you to eat more fruits and vegetables. You may have heard that most of [...]
Ripon Medical Center is proud to offer area residents and their families the benefits of receiving care in a brand new facility. Construction is progressing rapidly and work is moving toward a fall 2014 move in date. Ripon Medical Center associates, volunteers, providers, as well as the larger community have had an opportunity to see [...]
Agnesian HealthCare’s Clark Searle, MD, a board-certified orthopedic surgeon, discusses shoulder injuries and how to prevent them on KFIZ 1450′s Breakfast Club.
How common is savant syndrome? Approximately one in 10 (10 percent) of individuals with autistic disorder have some savant skills. In other forms of development disability, mental retardation or brain injury, savant skills occur in less than 1 percent of such individuals (approximately 1:2000 in people with mental retardation). These other forms of mental disability [...]
Mass celebrations or church services, seem very involved and sometimes they’re really long. Why is that? Bishop Don Hying runs down the elements of Mass for us and helps us see the beauty of celebrating with others. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1346).
Keeping an active and healthy lifestyle is very important to support a strong and healthy heart. While cardiovascular exercise can include running on a treadmill, it can encompass many other activities. For example, keeping harmful chemicals out of your body and focusing on healthy habits is also essential to a healthy heart. Below are five [...]
Agnesian HealthCare’s Andy Land, Director of Hospice Hope & Palliative Care, talks about the options for loved ones with limited life expectancies. Andy Land Interview about Hospice Hope and Palliative Care by Agnesian HealthCare
Search In Good Health
- Waupun Memorial Hospital Auxiliary Love-Lights now on sale October 29, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to jewelry sale October 28, 2014
- Openings available at Agnesian HealthCare Foundation Caring for You at Christmas fund-raiser October 23, 2014
- St. Francis Home receives national honors for outstanding resident satisfaction October 21, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare to construct new Markesan clinic, pharmacy October 20, 2014
- Waupun Memorial Hospital to sponsor blood drive October 15, 2014
- RMC Auxiliary sets ‘Old Hippie Candle Company” sale November 17 October 15, 2014