Agnesian HealthCare’s Sister Joyann Repp, Bereavement Services Coordinator, and Dawn Rehrauer, co-founder of Grief Relief, discuss “A Journey of the Heart.” Registration ends Monday, July 29!
Written by: Robert Santa-Cruz, M.D. Bladder cancer is more common than you think. It affects 70,000 new patients each year, and fortunately the diagnosis is usually made when the concern is still confined to the bladder, making treatment much easier. Although we often link tobacco use and lung cancer, the vast majority of bladder cancer [...]
Written by: Kristen Witkowski, MD Endometrial ablation is a surgical procedure that destroys the innermost layer of the uterine lining, also known as the endometrium. This is the layer that is shed during menstruation. This procedure is typically used to treat abnormal or dysfunctional uterine bleeding during a women’s menstrual cycle and is used as [...]
Q: Any tips for good meeting management? A: Thank you for a great question. Here are some tips: Prepare for the Meeting • Define the objectives and desired outcomes. Know what you are trying to achieve by having a meeting. • Determine if a different activity or medium could be used besides a meeting. A [...]
Makes: 6 servings Serving Size: 1 cup Preparation Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 35 to 40 minutes 1. Coat a large casserole dish with cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a medium saucepan, melt the margarine over medium heat. Add the flour and whisk until it is incorporated. Slowly add the milk, [...]
Written by: Tyler Schwarz, LAT with Agnesian HealthCare Sports, Spine & Work Center Concussions have been a very popular and hot topic the last couple of years, especially in the world of sports. But many individuals are unsure what constitutes a concussion, and as a result, do not know if they or a family member [...]
Some people say it seems as if church people are always in our business. If I’m not bothering anyone, who cares? Bishop Don Hying shares more on the role faith plays as we exercise our freedom of choice and responsibility every day. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1730).
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes two local chiropractors February 25, 2015
- Oakfield High School girls basketball team supports AHC Foundation Caring for You Fund February 18, 2015
- WMH women’s health, breast cancer benefits from Waupun Pink Out the Rink February 11, 2015
- Health professionals encouraging awareness, actions in light of measles cases February 10, 2015
- New Psychology internship program helps meet demand for mental health professionals February 10, 2015
- Waupun Memorial Hospital Auxiliary schedules candy, nut sale February 10, 2015
- Salon 311 supports WMH women’s health, breast cancer services February 9, 2015