Author: Dr. Kristen Witkowski Childbirth is one of the most beautiful experiences in a woman’s life, but the post-pregnancy body can be one of the most stressful! If new mother’s follow these five tips, they will be well on their way to fitting in those pre-pregnancy jeans! Avoid excessive weight gain during pregnancy. A healthier [...]
Q: What really is happiness? Is there research on this topic? A: This is a very timely question. The research in this area has grown greatly and some of that research was recently shown in the PBS series “This Emotional Life” (http://www.pbs.org/). Two other great resources are the work of Martin Seligman (authentichappiness.com) and Gretchen [...]
Prep: 35 min Bake: 30min Serves: 3 Ingredients: 3 large green peppers ½ lb lean ground beef (>90% lean) 1 small onion, chopped 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained (use No Added Salt to cut the Sodium) 2 cups chopped fresh spinach ¾ cup uncooked whole wheat orzo pasta 2 TBSP. minced fresh oregano or 2 [...]
Have you wondered if you should apply head or cold to your sore spot? Here are some pointers. COLD brings down inflammation and swelling. It is indicated after activity, such as exercising a swollen knee or ankle. Cold is indicated after work if pain increases during the work day. Cold is indicated the first 24 [...]
The Bible seems to be full of great miracles and spectacular events, but we don’t see those things today. Or do we? Bishop Don Hying shows us that Jesus’ wonder surrounds us every day. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
What does Jesus want from us? In this “C4: Ignite Your Catholic Faith” video, Bishop Don Hying speaks to all of us who are wondering what Jesus requires of us. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
We recently demonstrated how to prepare these delicious black bean brownies at Ripon Medical Center, and so many people loved them, that we decided to share the recipe with all of our friends. Makes 16 1 15 oz can no-salt –added black beans (drained and rinsed) 3 large eggs 1/3 cup canola oil ¼ cup [...]
Search In Good Health
- GWRRA supports Agnesian HealthCare Foundation Breast Cancer Fund October 1, 2014
- ‘Light Up the Night’ set for October 8 October 1, 2014
- Doll & Associates expands Social Skills group opportunities September 26, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare relocating Pharmacy Plus services at Division Street September 26, 2014
- Saying goodbye, looking forward September 24, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes hospitalist to Ripon, Waupun September 22, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare expands wound care services through new clinic September 22, 2014