There are some words that people say in my office that make my ears perk up. They perk up because they are powerful when said to ourselves as well as to others. Let me give you a few examples. You Starting a sentence with “You”, especially when talking to someone else in an angry tone, […]
When we miss them so much it hurts to breathe…every minute of every day. They are in our every thought. We would do anything to feel their touch, the warmth of their embrace. We dream, we long for them. We’d love to wake up in the morning, and find it was all a huge mistake […]
When people die, what happens next? Many of us have heard that good people go to heaven and bad people go to hell. Is that it? What is purgatory, anyway? Bishop Don shares some great info with us about life’s next chapter. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1020).
Written by: Dr. Randall Kuhlmann The vast majority of women have healthy pregnancies and their babies are born without difficulties. However, women with high-risk pregnancies often need a close watch for potential concerns or complications. Fortunately, there are many tests and procedures to monitor the health of both mother and baby. Many of these pose […]
Approximately half of all marriages end in divorce and some of these involve children. While the end of a committed relationship is extremely hard on the adults involved, the children are also at times devastated by their parents splitting. What parents can do to increase the chance that their children will emerge the least harmed […]
Day to day life can be hard at times, making life a struggle. But it’s in the way we look at our lives that can turn our struggle into success. I found this short poem that may help us see things in a different light. Be Thankful Be thankful that you don’t already have everything […]
Is working out inside as boring as watching paint dry for you? There is no reason you cannot continue to exercise outside as the weather cools off and we lose daylight. Two keys to outdoor exercise in the winter are being visible to oncoming motorists, whether running or cycling, and your own personal comfort. Gear […]
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes Treffert Center pediatric nurse practitioner April 28, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes family nurse practitioner to sleep center April 28, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare nurse wins Nightingale honor April 26, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers invite public to book fair, May 4 - 6 April 26, 2016
- St. Agnes Hospital Center for Physical Rehab recognized as top inpatient rehab facility April 25, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare to consolidate walk-in clinics April 19, 2016
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center, May 3 April 19, 2016