The Bible seems to be full of great miracles and spectacular events, but we don’t see those things today. Or do we? Bishop Don Hying shows us that Jesus’ wonder surrounds us every day. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
What does Jesus want from us? In this “C4: Ignite Your Catholic Faith” video, Bishop Don Hying speaks to all of us who are wondering what Jesus requires of us. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
We recently demonstrated how to prepare these delicious black bean brownies at Ripon Medical Center, and so many people loved them, that we decided to share the recipe with all of our friends. Makes 16 1 15 oz can no-salt –added black beans (drained and rinsed) 3 large eggs 1/3 cup canola oil ¼ cup [...]
Many people, it seems, avoid cancer screenings, even if they schedule yearly physical exams. One reason is inconvenience. Another reason is fear. However, many cancers can be treated successfully, or at least kept in check, if caught early enough. And the screenings represent the best route to early detection. The longer the cancer is in the body, [...]
Author: Dr. Brita McCullough HPV stands for human papilloma virus. The virus affects human skin and moist membranes that line the body such as the throat, mouth, feet, fingers, nails, anus and cervix in both men and women. This virus is a sexually transmitted infection spread from partner to partner through sexual intercourse. There are over [...]
Coping with the Stress of Ongoing Military Operations As our service men and women continue to carry out missions in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere, their families, friends and significant others continue to experience varying amounts of worry and fear. In the face of this anxiety, you or someone you know may be experiencing some [...]
Prep Time: 15 min Cook Time: 1 hr 45 min Serves: 8 servings Ingredients 1 large onion, diced 1 tablespoons olive oil 1 teaspoons kosher salt 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves (1/4 teaspoon dried) 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce 1/3 cup chicken stock (low fat, reduced sodium) 2-2.5 pounds [...]
Search In Good Health
- Openings available at Agnesian HealthCare Foundation Caring for You at Christmas fund-raiser October 23, 2014
- St. Francis Home receives national honors for outstanding resident satisfaction October 21, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare to construct new Markesan clinic, pharmacy October 20, 2014
- Waupun Memorial Hospital to sponsor blood drive October 15, 2014
- RMC Auxiliary sets ‘Old Hippie Candle Company” sale November 17 October 15, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare diabetes health fair to educate, inform and share lifestyle tips October 10, 2014
- Agnesian HealthCare places eighth in 2014 Pink Glove Dance October 7, 2014