At Mass, we profess belief in one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church. What does that mean? In this episode, Bishop Don Hying breaks down the “Marks of the Church” etched in the Nicene Creed. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (811).
Agnesian HealthCare’s Robert Santa-Cruz, MD, a board-certified urologist, talks about the da Vinci Surgical System and the benefits of having robotic surgery on the K107.1 morning show with Bart Winkler.
Written by: Ann P Sorgent RN, BSN Clinical Supervisor with the Agnesian Cancer Center Although breast cancer is the most common malignancy (tumor) in American women, many barriers in its diagnosis and treatment remain prevalent. In her article in the February 2013 issue of the Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, Sabrina Meredith discussed the current research in [...]
Written by: Douglas R Conners, MD, Interventional Radiology with Radiology Associates of the Fox Valley, which provides radiology services at Agnesian HealthCare Have you heard of peripheral artery disease (PAD)? Despite affecting over 12 million Americans, many people have not. What is PAD? What causes PAD? PAD results from the same narrowing of the arteries that cause most [...]
Q: We all know that teamwork is very important to both the financial and climate bottom line of a company, but what does it really mean? A: Great question. In 2001, Frank LaFasto and Carl Larson published their book, “When Teams Work Best – 6,000 Team Members and Leaders Tell What it Takes to Succeed.” [...]
Author: Joel Mason PT, DPT, SCS, CSCS Contributing Author: Sarah Schultz MS, LAT Many individuals enjoy the freedom and competition that running provides. There is much to know about running to be effective and safe in this growing sport. Here are a few running myths to consider. Running Myth One: I was once asked by [...]
Does having an actual Church serve a real purpose? Why is there a need for people to worship together in a dedicated place? Bishop Don Hying has an insightful perspective on the Church as a community. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (781).
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare’s Pink Glove Dance 2015: we dance to honor their fight May 21, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale May 20, 2015
- Teams forming for June 3 Foundation for Ripon Medical Center golf outing May 20, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare donates to support Farm2Table Co-op & Cafe May 15, 2015
- Princeton man wins Grief Relief’s backyard makeover May 14, 2015
- The Foundation for RMC awards Arlene Fenner Family Endowed Scholarship May 14, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes critical care physician to St. Agnes Hospital May 14, 2015