The following video includes the third set of exercises in our Winter Workout Series. This group can be done separate but if added to the previous group and those to follow over the coming weeks will make a calorie-busting workout. This group consists of Split Squat progression and Standing Bicep Curls. Start with 2 sets […]
From EatingWell: November/December 2007 Fresh cranberries get crunch from walnuts and an infusion of sweetness from dried cherries in this take on a classic marmalade. Leftovers are great on a turkey sandwich. 4 cups | Active Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 2 hours (including cooling time) Ingredients 3/4 cup sugar 1 cup water 1/2 […]
If you’re a busy women who works outside the home and needs some help fitting a workout into your busy life especially during the holidays…here are a few specific exercises for you! Last month you established the habit, 90-150 minutes of cardio in a week and some arm and leg exercise 5-10 minutes daily, alternating […]
Plan Ahead! Eat a good meal before you go to a party so that you can pass up high calorie snacks. Nobody will notice that you don’t have a plate that you refill 10 times. The holidays are about spending time with people, right? SO do it! Less focus on food, more on the ones […]
The holidays bring so much pressure every year. People are expected to be at every family function and holiday party they get invited to. On top of that, you are expected to buy a gift for everyone who gives you one. Plus don’t forget to do all of that with a smile and cheery disposition […]
What a journey! Thanks to a proclamation from Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, we have traveled together through a Year of Faith from October 2012 to November 2013. So, what do we do now? Bishop Hying has more on carrying this year with us, forever.
The holidays are about getting together with friends and family, sharing food and stories. One of the last things you probably want to happen is to have your voice suddenly hoarse, raspy or harsh sounding. Unfortunately, many people have the start of voice concerns during the holiday season due to both increased stress, and frequent […]
Search In Good Health
Want to receive our weekly e-newsletter?
- Waupun Memorial Hospital receives new quality-based accreditation December 9, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers to host last minute holiday shopping sale December 6, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers to sponsor linen sale December 14 November 22, 2016
- Waupun Memorial Hospital Auxiliary Love-Lights now on sale November 21, 2016
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center November 21, 2016
- Agnesian HealthCare supports local food pantries with turkey donations November 21, 2016
- Agnesian Integrative Health welcomes acupuncturist November 17, 2016