Q: My workplace is made up of employees ranging in age from 19 to 67. At time it seems employees really struggle with each other because of the difference in age. Any tips on how to address these situations? A: Thank you for a great question. For the first time in history, four distinct generations [...]
Live Your Life Well Mental Health America (www.liveyourlifewell.org) celebrates “May is Mental Health Month.” This year’s theme, “Live Your Life Well,” challenges us all to promote health and wellness in our homes, workplace, communities and schools, and to inform those who don’t believe it’s attainable. Here are 10 tips from Mental Health America to help [...]
Baptism. Is it really necessary to be a Christian? Isn’t it really just another ceremony? In this video, Bishop Don Hying shares the importance of being baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1213).
No matter your profession, the age of people staying in the workplace is increasing. According to the National Institutes on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, there are about 36 million American adults with hearing loss and of those 26 million are under the age of retirement. To maximize their productivity and continue working, adults will [...]
Written by: Ann P Sorgent RN, BSN Clinical Supervisor with the Agnesian Cancer Center May is a special month for nurses nationwide! In addition to the celebration of National Nurses Week from May 6 to 12, the entire month of May is dedicated to celebrating the contributions of oncology (cancer) nurses. This year’s Oncology Nursing [...]
Submitted by: Lisa Michels, RN, BSN, Breast Care Coordinator It is recommended that women at age 40 have annual screening mammograms. A screening mammogram is considered preventive care and is usually covered by most insurance. It does not require an order from your provider. It is a 15-minute appointment that involves a board-certified mammography technician obtaining [...]
Agnesian HealthCare’s Teresa Davenport, PhD, a psychiatrist with Doll & Associates, discusses the psychological assessment of autism in children and how it is evaluated during KFIZ’s Breakfast Club.
Search In Good Health
- The Nutman is coming to Ripon Medical Center July 2, 2015
- Sr. Mary Mollison, CSA, receives national lifetime achievement award July 1, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Foundation’s Charity Open gears up for 27th year, announces chairpersons June 19, 2015
- Foundation for Ripon Medical Center golf outing boasts successful year June 16, 2015
- Waupun Memorial Hospital to host ‘Music in the Park’ family event June 15, 2015
- Agnesian Health Plaza Building B grand opening celebration set June 28 June 15, 2015
- Waupun Memorial Hospital to sponsor blood drive June 11, 2015