The Bible seems to be full of great miracles and spectacular events, but we don’t see those things today. Or do we? Bishop Don Hying shows us that Jesus’ wonder surrounds us every day. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
What does Jesus want from us? In this “C4: Ignite Your Catholic Faith” video, Bishop Don Hying speaks to all of us who are wondering what Jesus requires of us. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
We recently demonstrated how to prepare these delicious black bean brownies at Ripon Medical Center, and so many people loved them, that we decided to share the recipe with all of our friends. Makes 16 1 15 oz can no-salt –added black beans (drained and rinsed) 3 large eggs 1/3 cup canola oil ¼ cup [...]
Many people, it seems, avoid cancer screenings, even if they schedule yearly physical exams. One reason is inconvenience. Another reason is fear. However, many cancers can be treated successfully, or at least kept in check, if caught early enough. And the screenings represent the best route to early detection. The longer the cancer is in the body, [...]
Author: Dr. Brita McCullough HPV stands for human papilloma virus. The virus affects human skin and moist membranes that line the body such as the throat, mouth, feet, fingers, nails, anus and cervix in both men and women. This virus is a sexually transmitted infection spread from partner to partner through sexual intercourse. There are over [...]
Coping with the Stress of Ongoing Military Operations As our service men and women continue to carry out missions in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere, their families, friends and significant others continue to experience varying amounts of worry and fear. In the face of this anxiety, you or someone you know may be experiencing some [...]
Prep Time: 15 min Cook Time: 1 hr 45 min Serves: 8 servings Ingredients 1 large onion, diced 1 tablespoons olive oil 1 teaspoons kosher salt 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves (1/4 teaspoon dried) 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce 1/3 cup chicken stock (low fat, reduced sodium) 2-2.5 pounds [...]
Search In Good Health
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes two local chiropractors February 25, 2015
- Oakfield High School girls basketball team supports AHC Foundation Caring for You Fund February 18, 2015
- WMH women’s health, breast cancer benefits from Waupun Pink Out the Rink February 11, 2015
- Health professionals encouraging awareness, actions in light of measles cases February 10, 2015
- New Psychology internship program helps meet demand for mental health professionals February 10, 2015
- Waupun Memorial Hospital Auxiliary schedules candy, nut sale February 10, 2015
- Salon 311 supports WMH women’s health, breast cancer services February 9, 2015