Listen to Andi Weigand, APNP, a family nurse practitioner at the Fond du Lac Regional Clinic in Ripon, as she shares with us the latest developments on smoking cessation. If you would like to schedule an appointment with Andi, call (920) 745-3180. Related articles Audio Blog: Dr. James Wallace on coronary artery disease
Prep: 35 min. Bake: 15 min. Yield: 12 Servings Ingredients 1/2 cup sugar 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg 2 cups cold water, divided 6 large tart apples, peeled and thinly sliced 1 cup golden raisins 1 cup dried apricots, halved 1 tablespoon lemon juice 2 tablespoons cornstarch TOPPING: 2 cups biscuit/baking mix 3/4 cup 2% milk 1 tablespoon coarse sugar 2 [...]
The providers at Agnesian Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Services are among the professionals that work every day with cancer survivors. They are showing their support in a fun way for cancer survivors! Check out our Pink Glove Dance video coming in October and vote!
Someone gave me the following idea from their church bulletin to remind them to make healthier choices. I loved the idea and modified it to what I think would be a great reminder for us all to have! All you need is some colored beads and string to make a key chain, bracelet, or something [...]
Are you living a balanced life, with time and energy devoted to what is most important? Do you find yourself moving from one activity to another without taking a breath? If you do not feel as though you are in charge of your life, it may be time to slow down and re-prioritize. Complete the [...]
Listen to James Wallace, DO, a family medicine physician at the Fond du Lac Regional Clinic in Ripon, as he shares with us the latest developments on diabetes: If you would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Wallace, call (920) 745-3180.
I often see families riding their bikes around town…take one guess as to who is wearing a helmet. It’s always the kids. Parents, how come your brain isn’t important? Would you play football without a helmet? The risk of brain injury, including concussion is actually more likely when riding a bike. The following 20 sports/recreational [...]
- Fond du Lac collaboration leads to state grant for Agnesian HealthCare training July 21, 2014
- Wautoma hospice volunteers brings energy, enthusiasm to service July 18, 2014
- Fond du Lac woman wins Grief Relief’s backyard makeover July 18, 2014
- End- of- life decisions focus on life, not death July 16, 2014
- Foundation for Ripon Medical Center golf outing successful July 15, 2014
- Agnesian Cancer Center honored as 2014 PRC 5-Star Service Award winner July 14, 2014
- Ripon Medical Center using grant money to provide children bike helmets July 14, 2014