Submitted by: Lisa Michels, RN, BSN, Breast Care Coordinator It is recommended that women at age 40 have annual screening mammograms. A screening mammogram is considered preventive care and is usually covered by most insurance. It does not require an order from your provider. It is a 15-minute appointment that involves a board-certified mammography technician obtaining […]
Agnesian HealthCare’s Teresa Davenport, PhD, a psychiatrist with Doll & Associates, discusses the psychological assessment of autism in children and how it is evaluated during KFIZ’s Breakfast Club.
The Catholic Church has many different traditions and rituals. Why? Bishop Don Hying shares more on the sacraments and why they’re so important. Based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church (1076).
Agnesian HealthCare’s Nicole Auxier and Angela Katzfey, Doctors of Audiology, talk about hearing aids and the benefits of being fitted by an Agnesian HealthCare audiologist. About Agnesian Audiology by Agnesian HealthCare
There has been considerable buzz in the news media about the recent revelation that actress and activist Angelina Jolie had a prophylactic double mastectomy to prevent breast cancer. According to news reports, Jolie’s mother died of ovarian cancer at age 56, and testing showed that she carries a gene that makes her at high risk […]
Agnesian HealthCare’s Debbie Dvorachek, Business Development Associate, talks about the various services and sales at the Agnesian Health Shoppe. About the Agnesian Health Shoppe by Agnesian HealthCare
Q: I have seen a variety of leadership styles displayed this past month related to the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. What tips might you have for leaders dealing with a crisis? A: Thank you for a very timely question. Here are a few thoughts from Dr. Robert D. Cohen, Maverick, LLC, Behavioral […]
Search In Good Health
- ‘Stepping On’ program set to help participants reduce risk of falls September 2, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale September 1, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes board-certified urologist August 28, 2015
- AHC welcomes maternal fetal specialist from Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin August 27, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare welcomes hospitalist August 26, 2015
- Agnesian HealthCare expands wound care services through Ripon clinic August 25, 2015
- Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary to host book fair, September 1 August 25, 2015