We captured some spectacular footage during the recording of the video that we weren’t able to use. Check out the outtakes here. Don’t forget to vote for our video at www.pinkglovedance.com everyday between October 12 and October 26.
The providers at Agnesian Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Services are among the professionals that work every day with cancer survivors. They are showing their support in a fun way for cancer survivors! Check out our Pink Glove Dance video coming in October and vote!
The gang at the Agnesian Convenient Care Clinic and Agnesian HealthCare Dermatology & Skin Care Services enjoy a moment of fun participating in the Pink Glove Dance video. Watch for your chance to see coming in October and then vote! Show our support of local cancer survivors!
The football team at St. Mary’s Spring Academy High School is showing their support of local cancer survivors through their participation in the Agnesian HealthCare Pink Glove Dance video. Keep an eye out and give us your vote. Winning can bring money to the American Cancer Society!
Looks like fun – let’s all raise our hands in support of all cancer survivors out there! Watch for Agnesian HealthCare’s Pink Glove Dance video coming soon, and give us your vote. Our friends at the Fond du Lac Surgery Center and Fond du Lac Regional Clinic South [...]
- Organizers unveil 2013 Samaritan Health Clinic raffle house May 22, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare to host pig roast as part of Waupun Relay for Life May 22, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare to host pig roast as part of Ripon Relay for Life May 22, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare awarded advanced certification for primary stroke centers May 21, 2013
- Agnesian Center for Bone & Joint Health sets SPEED program dates May 21, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare Volunteers schedule candy, nut sale May 21, 2013
- Agnesian HealthCare Foundation’s Charity Open gears up for 25th year, announces chairpersons May 20, 2013